• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending: What's he standing on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xander748

Ok, this may sound like a dumb question, but what is the guy with the huge golden keyblade standing on? (Towards the begining) When he steps down from it before walking towards the three keyblades in the ground, it looks like Marluxia's Spectre, but I doubt it.

Anyone else have an idea? It's really bothering me. I think I have like, OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) or something. >_<'

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Hes standing on that dragon Xemnas had at the end of the game.

Xander748

A heartless? It looks more like a nobody to me. It's not dark enough to be a heartless.

It's not the dragon, that was destroyed and plus, it's way too small.

agentscamp5

I wnat to know what the words at the start of the movie are in English, that could reveal something

Xander748

-_-' Don't spam, n00b. You have to beat the game in Proud mode or do it in Standard and complete Jimminy's Journal. The words are something like, "What's a keyblade, blah, blah, balh" and "They're to open doors" Now leave.

Little_Red

betch.
Did Castle Oblivion get destoryed? Because it really could be that weird thin Marluxia was standing on in KH: CoM like Xander said.

the keyblader

well maybe the third kingdom hearts has more to do with final fantasy than ever. While i was watching it i saw a shape that looked like a wheel maybe the things hes standing on are three bikes like the one cloud uses in ff7 advent children

Neverfate

It is my interpretation, that the first Knight shown, has just defeated something. It seems to be a large creature and it dissapears the same way an Heartless or Nobody would had they been defeated. I see that as being the most likeliest case, however it could very well be anything.

Ragonark

that picture looks really familiar like a nobody...

I'm going to look through my strategy guide....

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I see a claw, and an arm next to it, or at least, I think that's what they are...
untitled.jpg

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Is that a keyblade GRAVEYARD?! :eek: that was a cool movie. Thanks for posting it. I wonder who the three knights are though? were those Riku, Sora, and Mickey's keyblades just lying there?!

Roxas

Xander748 said:
-_-' Don't spam, n00b. You have to beat the game in Proud mode or do it in Standard and complete Jimminy's Journal. The words are something like, "What's a keyblade, blah, blah, balh" and "They're to open doors" Now leave.

Pfft, look who's talking? You're the noob, that person was just sharing their thoughts about the secret ending.

Anyway, I thought it was Kurt Zisa at first, but, I dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back