• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Nomura said it wasnt going to be like the other ones so all of you stop your whining

Awards
some of the parts from the secret ending arent in the one on youtube. The part where Ven gives Sora his heart isn't.

(It's also kinda funny, cuz in KH1 Sora had 3 hearts in him AT ONCE! LOL!!! His, Kairi's, and Ven's!!)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll translate the secret ending for you, as soon as someone finds one with sound ;D

Arrrrgh. I edited the title I posted before... 'ending', not 'secret ending' lol

Vanitas1212

Its not disappointing. It's actually interesting. You see Nomura doesn't want to make things obvious like other things (BLEACH), he wants us to think, wait, and see because we still got Another Dive to go through and the possibility of KH3, so just be thankful for Birth by Sleep

B

brosandi

It got shitty when they did the whole Xion shit. Now, the plot line has gone officially to shit. Nomura your fucking ridiculous.
Please, it got shitty with KH2.
I personally thought the more recent games were an improvement on KH2's mess.

Well...Finished now...

Yay. So Kairi WON'T be on this journey since she gave Sora Oathkeeper again? (-cheers- ) Maybe the letter did tell Sora about the past...and that he is really one part of a psycho dark side of Ven that laughs like a creeper.

What happened to Nomura's "There will be characters you will only see in the ending" thing? We saw these people a bunch of times.

I just wish there was some sound. Sora seemed really sad.

And Vanitas' face in the ending makes me smile so much.
From what I could tell, Ansem the Wise only appeared in the Secret Ending, as did Namine, Xion, Roxas and Axel.
I think people misread that line as "brand new characters only in the ending" when really, he just meant characters that weren't in BBS, until the Secret Ending.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Well...Finished now...

Yay. So Kairi WON'T be on this journey since she gave Sora Oathkeeper again? (-cheers- ) Maybe the letter did tell Sora about the past...and that he is really one part of a psycho dark side of Ven that laughs like a creeper.

What happened to Nomura's "There will be characters you will only see in the ending" thing? We saw these people a bunch of times.

He meant in BBS i think cuz we don't see some of them like Xion, Namine, Roxas, and Axel.....

Nomura said it wasnt going to be like the other ones so all of you stop your whining
That's what people on this site do...whine and bitch.....have you not noticed this yet?

Takarifan101

LOL! AXEL AND SAIX!
Sorry but we don't know what they said and that could change everything. And wheres this character Nomura was taking about?

F

Fagren

Reconnect Kingdom Hearts obviously means review everything we know by now and make the connections.Hurr Derp

OSM1017

Yea, we need a good video with working sound pronto.

A lot of questions have been answered for me, and this game also raised a few as well.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

exactly
to sumrise this thread

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Penance

But guess what?
It is like the other ones in every way, and I find that hilarious.
Nomura is a hilarious business man who has both confused his fans AGAIN and taken their money.

But, this is all being said by a person who has not touched this game and has only seen its endings with no audio.

So whining wouldn't help I suppose...

TerravsVentus

I really don't see what was so disappointing about this, I'm quite content with it. I just want to know who Vanitas is, why he looks like Sora, and when KH3 will happen?

Also, KH went shit for me once the Organization was introduced. BBS brought me back.

Same

I totally agree

I don't see why people are having spazisms

BBS is only a prequel

We shouldn't have expected everything to be explained

That's what the Main series is for

B

brosandi

It is like the other ones in every way, and I find that hilarious.
Yes, because this one was most definitely in pre-rendered fancy-ass FMV graphics.
And yes, because all of the other Secret Endings had voice work done.
And yes, because all of the other Secret Endings are ten minutes long.

>.>

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well...Finished now...

WAt? Kairi will be on the next adventure why wouldn't she be.

Penance

Yes, because this one was most definitely in pre-rendered fancy-ass FMV graphics.
And yes, because all of the other Secret Endings had voice work done.
And yes, because all of the other Secret Endings are ten minutes long.

>.>

Did you catch my drift Johnny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back