• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Still want to know what's up with Braig and Ven. But I guess I'm going to find that out either tomorrow or the next day. *streches and yawns* It's been fun tonight! Most totally has indeed. And haha...if Braig bothering Terranort wasn't the cutest thing ever? :36: I swear I thought Braig was drunk there for a minute, but I assume he was just getting back at the guy who shot his eye out by bugging the CRAP out of him. Totally Xigbar like indeed.

And how was it possible that Braig just kept on getting sexier? I mean seriously. Look at this.

jgs8b9.png

That's just pure heat. ;) Haha. But look at me go. I'm just being a silly little fangirl. And I'm off to bed. Was fun today. Hope my last question will be answered tomorrow. Toodles everyone! :)

Awards
If AtW escaped from the realm of darkness, why didn't Aqua go with him? And why didn't he mention her in the Secret Ansem Reports?

Takarifan101

I posted this earlier but I thought I'd post again incase people missed, b/c this thread is now swamped!

UPDATE!!!:

the TRUE SECRET ending! thanks to my friend Southpaw89. and I'm sorry idk why this guy has no sound in this video and there's no text which pisses me off, but here it is... it's 10 minutes long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending [Perfect quality]

I think we all got that, but thanks for trying. (I suggest you get your running shoes as the kh community isn't in a very good mood right now)

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Fine fine. You people made your point. Let's wait for everything to be recorded and translated and than we see if this game makes any sense.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Alright honestly people chill, this game revealed tons and tons of new stuff. We finaly know who young Xehanort is, we know what the connection between Roxas, Ven, Sora, and Vanitas is. We know Ansem the wise met Aqua in the realm of darkness at one point.

We know Sora is special because he can connect with others.

Yes there are somethings left unanswered but that is the case with every KH game. BBS has unanswered questions because those questions spure on the next game, just like in KH2 the unanswered questions spured on BBS.

This game answered what it needed to, this game succeed in what it was meant to do. This game finally brought back the challenge of KH, and the platforming of KH1, the dark story line was increased this time.

How can any of you be dissapointed when this game has granted our wishes of what we wanted?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
If AtW escaped from the realm of darkness, why didn't Aqua go with him? And why didn't he mention her in the Secret Ansem Reports?
Well we really don't know when that conversation took place and well who knows just cuz we haven't seen her doesnt mean she isn't out.....

How can any of you be dissapointed when this game has granted our wishes of what we wanted?
See my previous post....for some ungodly reason something spurs so many people on this site to complain about every little thing they can......Never in my life have I seen people complain so much >>; And I am dead serious.....

Oblivionite

before everyone started saying that it was AtW with Aqua at dark meridian, I thought it was Master Eraqus.

Takarifan101

Alright honestly people chill, this game revealed tons and tons of new stuff. We finaly know who young Xehanort is, we know what the connection between Roxas, Ven, Sora, and Vanitas is. We know Ansem the wise met Aqua in the realm of darkness at one point.

Yes there are somethings left unanswered but that is the case with every KH game. BBS has unanswered questions because those questions spure on the next game, just like in KH2 the unanswered questions spured on BBS.

This game answered what it needed to, this game succeed in what it was meant to do. This game finally brought back the challenge of KH, and the platforming of KH1, the dark story line was increased this time.

I agree, lets all argue about other things like-
WHEN THE FUCK DO WE GET A US RELEASE DATE
or
WHO THE FUCK IS THE SECRET BOSS
and maybe even
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS DOUCHEBAG USING CAPS?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Well said MM looks like Nomura has got his old flare back lets hope it stays this time.

Frozura

We don't know how Vanitas is related to Sora, or if it's AtW, and also AtW was not in the realm of darkness but he was in the realm of nothingness, unless the DM is in the RoN.

Vanitas1212

I think everyone needs to calm down and wait till we get this with audio and translated, i doubt any of us will get some sleep tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back