• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
AHHH FUCK Lonbilly I didn't think the spoiler box would say that about Eraqus. In fact I dunno why I clicked.

Lmao I'm sorry. That's why I put it in a spoiler box. Sorry.

Lonbilly

Awards
He'll come back as Terranort, I'd say. why would he come back as MX when his somebody was technically still Terranort?

It was only Terra's body. The heart was MX's. Which is why I'm just calling him MX and not Terranort. But I like the sound of Terranort better.

Lonbilly

Awards
so is there audio at all? or is it silent due to the fact that maybe the secret ending was in english?

Ha. Ha. Ha. It would never be in English in the Japanese version unless it was an FM.

It's just silent though.

noshade15

i'm sure that in the next day or two we'll see vids with audio and text. then it will get translated easier and faster.. the only reason I say just in a couple days is b/c look at how much came out in just 24hrs ago! I mean WOW! so yeah tomorrow or sunday expect the very same if not more.

Good night everyone! it's been a glorious day for KH! I shall digress

ksemanr

ITT: Bitching about how BBS isn't KH3.

Birth By Sleep is a prequel. It was never supposed to tell us anything about KH3, or anything about the future of the series. Seriously, GODDAMN. How can you people mix up a prequel for a sequel?

Lonbilly

Awards
ITT: Bitching about how BBS isn't KH3.

Birth By Sleep is a prequel. It was never supposed to tell us anything about KH3, or anything about the future of the series. Seriously, GODDAMN. How can you people mix up a prequel for a sequel?

Uhhh, obviously the prequel is supposed to tell us something about the future of the series. Nomura even said there were connections to already existing games and the future one.

ksemanr

Uhhh, obviously the prequel is supposed to tell us something about the future of the series. Nomura even said there were connections to already existing games and the future one.

Lol no it wasn't. He said this game has deep connections with Coded, and that both games are deeply connected to a future game. Not that this game was going to tell us anything about said future game.

It's a prequel, it tells what happens before the original story began. Not tell us "HEY THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS 11 YEARS FROM THIS POINT." This game wasn't meant to tell the future of the series, and was never claimed that it was going to by Nomura or anyone else.

Lonbilly

Awards
Lol no it wasn't. He said this game has deep connections with Coded, and that both games are deeply connected to a future game. Not that this game was going to tell us anything about said future game.

You need to go reread all the interviews then.

It's a prequel, it tells what happens before the original story began. Not tell us "HEY THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS 11 YEARS FROM THIS POINT." This game wasn't meant to tell the future of the series, and was never claimed that it was going to by Nomura or anyone else.

Uhh, yeah. It was.

ksemanr

You need to go reread all the interviews then.

Uhh, yeah. It was.

You re-read them. Nomura never once said anything about it telling us of the next game. Just said it's deeply connected to Coded and the next game. Not that it was going to tell of that game. Re-read the interviews. Show me where he says "This game will tell you about KH3". He's even said himself that he's not sure where to go next with the series, obviously telling us "Yeah I don't know what to do next, so this game isn't going to tell you anything about the 'what happens next' that I have yet to think up."

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
dude there is a code of what Nomura says and what he means. Plus did ya ever think that he might not want to spoil his fans that it might possible reveal KH3 at the end of his brand new game? if he did that the hype would be for KH3 and not BBS. called marketing.

ksemanr

dude there is a code of what Nomura says and what he means. Plus did ya ever think that he might not want to spoil his fans that it might possible reveal KH3 at the end of his brand new game? if he did that the hype would be for KH3 and not BBS. called marketing.

There is a code to what he says and means. There is a huge difference between "This game is deeply connected to the next game in the series" and "This game will reveal a little about the next game in the series". He never once said the later, only the first. And there is a HUGE difference between the two. These connections will be made clear when that game comes around, not in this game. He never meant for this game to reveal anything about the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back