• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
wait i fast forwarded a little aqua took out her keyblade in the dark beach with ME? it looked like they were just talking

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
wait i fast forwarded a little aqua took out her keyblade in the dark beach with ME? it looked like they were just talking

It's not ME, it's Ansem the Wise.

ksemanr

They are just talking, not sure why she takes the blade out. Also, it's Ansem the Wise, not Master Eraqus. Eraqus died.

Edit: lol ninja'd.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
lol my bad everyone thinks its him, well didnt noruma say people that u can only see in the screat ending show up, but we saw everyone we know already

Lonbilly

Awards
lol my bad everyone thinks its him, well didnt noruma say people that u can only see in the screat ending show up, but we saw everyone we know already

Axel, Xion, Namine, and Roxas were those characters. But that's all.

ksemanr

Naminé, Axel, Roxas and Xion are in the secret ending and not the rest of the game. That is what he meant. I don't udnerstand why people thought this meant a new character, I never got that from what he said personally.

Edit: Aaah you ninja'd me again!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I also dont know why Namine drew Sora sitting on the tree isnt that like after KH2 cause the bottle with mickey's letter is open and so should she be back with Kairi?

ksemanr

I also dont know why Namine drew Sora sitting on the tree isnt that like after KH2 cause the bottle with mickey's letter is open and so should she be back with Kairi?

I was confused about this too. I'm still a little confused as to weather she's back somehow or not, and she shouldn't be able to draw in the mansion if she's part of Kairi again. And just because of being confused over her made me confused weather Roxas, Axel, and Xion have returned as well, but I'm like 99% positive that it's a flashback.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
No that scene was from 358/2 Days i think, that and why were Sora and Kairi and Riku there it looked like they were waiting on someone

ksemanr

No that scene was from 358/2 Days i think, that and why were Sora and Kairi and Riku there it looked like they were waiting on someone

Yeah, I thought it was a flashback to 358/2 Days, but the questionable appearance of Naminé drawing made me question them as well. Maybe they were waiting on Mickey, he is the one who sent the letter after all.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
so when Aqua was talkin to Ansen TW is it before KH1?

ksemanr

It appears to be when he was banished by Xehanort, about a year after BBS ends, so yes. Those it might be possible that the explosion in KH2 after his machine backfired sent him to the Realm of Darkness and the scene takes place then. I doubt he survived though, so probably the first one.

creampuff

It's hard to say the specific time it occurred since some characters don't appear to age over the course of a decade, but I'd surmise it's at least before Chain of Memories, since then he assumes the guise of DiZ.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I mean if its during KH1 or even after Aqua should age a little,also ii wonder if Ventus will eventually wake up

ksemanr

So.... from the 21 min video showing the credits, can we infer that Dilan throwing Lea and Isa out of the castle to be the reason Axel and Saïx wanted to overthrow the Organization? For revenge against being thrown out all those years back?

Lonbilly

Awards
So.... from the 21 min video showing the credits, can we infer that Dilan throwing Lea and Isa out of the castle to be the reason Axel and Saïx wanted to overthrow the Organization? For revenge against being thrown out all those years back?

I'm pretty sure they wanted to take over because they didn't trust Mansex.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I assume it is after KH2, for many reason.

First off, the organization cloak he wears. He found them at CO first, but had no use of them since he was DiZ. So one can think he'd wear them only after he gave up hiding in Darkness as DiZ.

Second it says after we see him and Aqua "All pieces lie where they fell." then latter there is "Where they wait for him..." before we see Sora and Riku getting ready after reading the bottles. The message can very well be a rescue message from AtW and Aqua, who cannot use Corridor of Darkness to escape. It also implies AtW 'fell' in the Dark Realm after KH2, and found Aqua, but not at the same place Riku and Sora did.

Lastly, no mention is made of Aqua in the Secret Reports of KH2. I think if she worked for him, he'd have mentioned her at some moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back