• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birnax

I like the secert ending. Didn't think there would be another antagonist other than Xehanort.

creampuff

Haha, maybe tomorrow if I'm bored. Not tonight though, heading to bed now.

I'll probably be doing the same after capping the secret ending while I have the chance. It's like rocket science trying to get it to play for some reason, strangest thing.

Rest well!

ICECOOL113

Audio is out of sync on mine, but i can cope. This is intense! Do you think the room of awakening is INSIDE sora?

Maybe but because the castle of oblivion is all white and there was that scene in a trailer with Aqua going into the place maybe the room is in there? I mean Aqua was likely looking for Ven in there asleep no? and Xemnas was looking for the room of awaking too in the same place! Then again I saw chains on the floor so maybe he is in Nobody HQ?

crazzyBRY

can u post the other video, in the japanese site where it shows young sora and riku at thebegining

B

brosandi

So, I've realized that the two videos we had were BOTH the Secret Ending.

Secret Ending is ridiculously long.

XIII Nobodies

They're all still alive. Terra's soul remains in his armor, while his heart and body remain elsewhere (although Xehanort's heartless wasn't completely defeated by thew keyblade). Ven's heart rests inside Sora, and his body and soul remain asleep elsewhere. Aqua was trapped in the dark realm, but may have escaped when ATW did.

StormHurricane

well...
i just watched the secret ending.
when aqua and AtW are talking, AtW first says the Beginning of the Jump Fiesta 2010 Trailer.
Everything is born from sleep. Yes, even you.
then aqua says something.
Then AtW says "His Name is..."
Then scenes of Namine, Roxas and Xion, Terra and Ventus saying "Sora".
So maybe the conversation takes place after KH2?
Because Ansem met Sora only in KH2...

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
IDK everything i just want to know how Aqua got trapped in the Dark Realm, also how Ven's heart is in Sora's

B

brosandi

also how Ven's heart is in Sora's
Well, this is just what I've gathered thus far, based on what little I know:

Ven was given a new heart, that was born at the same time as Sora's. However, since the darkness of Ven's heart was extracted and used to create Vanitas, Ven's heart was missing something.

Ven said:
Yeah, my heart is missing something.

Ven realizes this, and the voice in his Awakening replies with:

If that’s the case, then it’d be okay to connect it with my heart. Thus, yours and my hearts have come in contact. The incomplete heart is healed by the connecting of two people’s hearts.

So, in order for Ven to have a healed heart, he connected it with Sora's heart.

Ven said:
Inside that child, was a familliar place, where light was overflowing…. Our hearts have a part that’s not enough, born at the same time.

So, Ven had made a connection with the boy, because his heart had not be enough on its own (what with his darkness, an important part of a heart, having left him). So, by connecting their two hearts, he was able to have a healed heart, that was essentially complete.

(This is just my thoughts, I don't know if this is how it really is)

But throughout the game, Ven's connection with Sora allows him to be an acting force and what not. Then, for whatever reason, he looses this connection (which is why he can't wake up) In the end, he asks Sora if he can join with his heart once more, and go back to sleep.

Ven said:
Is it okay if I become one with your heart again?

Sora says yes, and then Ven's broken heart connects with Sora's again, and through the two hearts, they have a healed one. However, instead of this healed heart residing in Ven like it had throughout the game, it instead went into Sora, and Ventus went back to sleep (aka the lifeless body in the Chamber of Waking).

This is how i think the connection works, based on what i know of the beginning, and the ending. But, obviously, I haven't played the game yet, so, i could be wrong.

(SPAMMING THIS POST)

zachen

Awards
Yes RAX is back well hopefully anyways KH3 is most definitly coming on its way probably the secret project nomara has hinted at

xion93

why are roxas and xion in it if xion had already formed with roxas and roxas was already completed with sora and namine was already with kairi like seriously explain that to me

B

brosandi

why are roxas and xion in it if xion had already formed with roxas and roxas was already completed with sora and namine was already with kairi like seriously explain that to me
For effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back