• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

Yeah, the audio is out of sync for the whole thing.

@Asir, the OP said there is some after the credits too..

αsiя

space coke
Man the buffering is so slow
So is the stuff before the credits is not part of the secret ending
I heard Vanitas face is shown at the end

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I'll be disappointed if it isn't.

I'm waiting on the credits to go through. They're almost done, from what I can gather.

OSM1017

HOLY CRAP VANITAS'S FACE. HE REALLY IS SORA WITH BLACK HAIR AND YELLOW EYES. WTF NOMURA.

Desron_7

Sora and Riku are sitting on the beach talking about something. As they walk away Sora sheds a tear, but is suprised when he notices it. Theres a clip of Ven in RoA. Ansem the Wise, Braig and Dilan find Terranort at Radiant garden. Aqua wanders through kingdom hearts looking fatigued. She encouters some Darksides but Terra and Vens keyblades destroy them. Then she reminicses on all the people she's met.

Hoshit Mickeys Keyblade has really been Yen Sids this whole time!

noshade15

IT'S NOT OVER AFTER CREDITS, DON'T FORGET TO FINISH THE WHOLE CLIP, WHEN I SAID TO LET IT ALL LOAD UP, I MEANT ALL OF IT.

YOU'LL BE HAPPY i TOLD YOU, SO DON'T EXIT OUT OF TRAILER ONCE OR YOU'LL HAVE TO LOAD ALL OVER AGAIN.

UnrelentingLight

Sora and Riku are sitting on the beach talking about something. As they walk away Sora sheds a tear, but is suprised when he notices it. Theres a clip of Ven in RoA. Ansem the Wise, Braig and Dilan find Terranort at Radiant garden. Aqua wanders through kingdom hearts looking fatigued. She encouters some Darksides but Terra and Vens keyblades destroy them. Then she reminicses on all the people she's met.

A lot of that was already seen in Aqua's ending, all of the special stuff is after the credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back