• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
n-n-no this c-cant be the real secret ending! like the majority of it was just aquas scenerio ending! the only new stuff wer the terranort at RG and sora riku thing in da beggining! thata ALL!

αsiя

space coke
n-n-no this c-cant be the real secret ending! like the majority of it was just aquas scenerio ending! the only new stuff wer the terranort at RG and sora riku thing in da beggining! thata ALL!

AFTER THE CREDITS !!!!!!!

αsiя

space coke
Im done too
Cmon Cmon .

EDIT: Wait is the secret ending with Huey Dewy Louie or am i still watching credits

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
ok ill wait till after da credits! that rlly freaked me out but i just saw vanitas' face!!!!!!

OSM1017

Still going for me. I'm at the 2nd part of the credits, haven't come across anything worthy of shatting bricks yet besides Vanitas.

13 minutes in now, there's no way the secret ending is actually 10 minutes long.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
ok 4 ppl that wanna c vanitas' face pause the video at around 8:37 he lloks just lik sora only with black hair and gold eyes just lik i thout!!!!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i shouldnt be watching this but whatever

i loved aqua's ending!!

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Everybody thought that, Vanitas97. You weren't the first. :l

Oh, and I'm fairly certain we still don't have an explanation as to WHY Van's Face looks like Sora's. Even if he is Ventus' darkness, how in the balls would Vanitas = Sora?

ERGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back