• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
SRK are in the secret ending but there is no audio then it goes back to the beginning of what we were watching (21 minute video)

UnrelentingLight

Reconnect, maybe something about Kingdom Hearts was altered once Ven's heart was given to Sora. Also who were Sora, Riku, and Kairi waiting for? It did say "where they wait for him"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So the AtW and Aqua convo must take place after AtW's apprentices betray him.

Why does Aqua still look..whatever age she is? Does wondering through darkness keep you the same age or is it one giant time-space anomaly where time doesn't move inside of it but outside it does?

Frozura

It's something that connects it to Coded... Eh? We shall wait for KH3 I guess :/ the secret ending didn't reveal much sadly...

kluck

I laughed hard at Braig being friendly towards xenohart, Bet he doesn't realise it was him who took his eye. lol

αsiя

space coke
Wait so if Ven's heart was always Roxas' heart then when Sora joined back with Roxas he got Ven's heart back
Man I want to know whats up with the Axel Roxas Xion scene and what SRK are talking about

Frozura

Why does Aqua still look..whatever age she is? Does wondering through darkness keep you the same age or is it one giant time-space anomaly where time doesn't move inside of it but outside it does?

Where was AtW? Damn it Aqua, I love her but seriously why is she so mysterious.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

If that's Ansem the wise she is speaking to then maybe that scene takes place soon after he was banished, meaning it would have been just a little more than a year after BBS so Aqua would not have aged that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back