• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fagren

Don't cry Aqua T-T

The Secret Ending definately clears somethings, except minor and major details, like Vanitas and Kingdom Key.I want to know if Ansem the wise got blasted to the Dark Meridian after his fail machine blew up or if he got there before because that's definitely him.ATW holding Ienzo's hand got a baww outta me.It was implied that Terra's Heart is still in his body due to his convo with MX.Also, lol@Ven sleeping like a hobo.Also, thankfully the thing about Aqua's armor was cleared up.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Wel lti is about time we see what happens after SRK get Mickey's letter.....its been what? 5 years? xD

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Its kinda funny, Nomura said this game will explain the gaps and holes in the storyline and clear up any confusion. But, this shit is causing the opposite effect. :D

B

brosandi

Too bad the video of the Secret Ending is audio-less, otherwise we could get some translations v.v

Desron_7

Terra and MX conversation= MIND FUCKING BLOWN
Ansem and Aqua conversation=MIND FUCKING BLOWN
Cameos-Xion =MIND FUCKING BLOWN
Ven and Terra at LoD=MIND FUCKING BLOWN
Destiny Island Conversation=MIND FUCKING FUCKED UP EXPLOSION

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura lies. He has been lying since he dawn of KH. It is never wise to believe him until after the Ultimania has come out...and even then you can't trust Word of God.

I love Braig's hands on friendship with Xehanort. He so just wants to get back at the man who ruined his face.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
There's still Coded and that new Data World yet to be cleared up.
We actually don;t know for a fact if Coded has to deal with the letter >>; besides I meant that we see SRK talking after they already had it.....

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Ehhh. This secret ending still didn't clear up the fact of why Xigbar saw Ven in Xion...and the whole "Why do you look at me like I just drowned your goldfish?" line...hopefully that will explained during the Ven playthrough later on. It would be an awful shame if they just leave that hanging. Because obviously Braig did something...:p Jeez. It's late...too much mindblowing stuff to deal with in a day.

Seriously. I have a headache now. :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back