• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Nobody answered my question...how did Braig get his scars????

During the fight with him and Terra, Terra gave into the darkness at MX request and used it to finish the battle. He first shot Braig pointblank in the eye with a darkness blast, then used it again to free MX from his sackles. Braig moved his head so that he wouldn't lose the other eye...but got his face scarred by the blast.

It is quite sad...and quite nasty. Even for a Kingdom Hearts game I was suprirsed by what they did. Braig needed hugs. Totally.

?<birthbysleep>?

Maybe when Ven needed a piece of his heart because the dark part on his disappeared then maybe Soras shared a little that's why they are connected they share their hearts that's why Ven says "is it ok if i become one with your heart again?" Thanks to heartstation BTW

Vanitas1212

Maybe nomura has a Birth by Sleep Final Mix in stored for us to give us another secret ending

Auxia

The guy in the Dark Cloak talking to Aqua, from what I can surmise, is Ansem (the wise).

I have a couple of questions. Mainly, why did Ven's heart go in to Sora? And why does Roxas look like Ven?

Furthermore, is the Kingdom Key the X-Blade? In KH1, the Keyblade is treated as if it's a one-of-a-kind ultimate weapon, which kind of fits in with what MX was saying at the Keyblade Graveyard ("many have perished in pursuit of the one key"), so that's got my money.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
it was kinda disappointing...

first off no sound
but that should be fixed soon

and second: WTF happened

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Lol at Dilan throwing Isa and Lea out

I hope we get a sound version soon :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well...Finished now...

Yay. So Kairi WON'T be on this journey since she gave Sora Oathkeeper again? (-cheers- ) Maybe the letter did tell Sora about the past...and that he is really one part of a psycho dark side of Ven that laughs like a creeper.

What happened to Nomura's "There will be characters you will only see in the ending" thing? We saw these people a bunch of times.

I just wish there was some sound. Sora seemed really sad.

And Vanitas' face in the ending makes me smile so much.

Marvel-less

Think about it. Remember in the new trailer Ansem the Wise's voice is the one we hear right? What if what he said in the trailer is what he's telling Aqua? Ansem the Wise must have planned this with Aqua, if that is him. When Ansem looked back and saw Braig and Ansem together that obviously disturbed him. BRAIG MUST BE THE MOST UNDERRATED, BEHIND-THE-SCENE VILLAIN EVER!!! I just know he's mad important but I can't pin him to it, and it's not just because I haven't actually played the game.

But the scenes with Namine, got me thinking that she triggered a Deja Vu moment for Sora. To where he would be on the tree thinking over what ever the letter said. Just a guess but it sounds legit, I guess. >__<

lol we need this thing with sound and a translator. xD

OSM1017

I really don't see what was so disappointing about this, I'm quite content with it. I just want to know who Vanitas is, why he looks like Sora, and when KH3 will happen?

Also, KH went shit for me once the Organization was introduced. BBS brought me back.

PrimeTime

MAN fuck nomura !! lol i quit KH ! lol jk
seriously !! that shit doesnt connect to another or nothing ! and wtf about vanitas !!!

and aqua is surely alive somewhere !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back