• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

huynh

Idon't know if this is old or not but i have just noticed that all the keyblades aren't really keyblades because keyblades have keychains on them and if you notice they don't have keychains on them so they may not be a keyblade or they may of forgot or those are some new weapons

KHLover916

Just imagine someone trying to animate thousands upon thousands of Keyblades. Then tell them that they have to animate little tiny keychains on all of them. I think that they are real Keyblades it's just it was too hard or they were too lazy to animate them. They are definately Keyblades though.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
KHLover916 said:
Just imagine someone trying to animate thousands upon thousands of Keyblades. Then tell them that they have to animate little tiny keychains on all of them. I think that they are real Keyblades it's just it was too hard or they were too lazy to animate them. They are definately Keyblades though.

Then why didn't the Chasers have any keychains?

They probably didn't have any keychains because the keyblades whose thoose belong to are dead and it perishes away. Sora, Riku, and Mickey all have theirs still because they aren't dead.

KHLover916

Drama Setter said:
Then why didn't the Chasers have any keychains?

They probably didn't have any keychains because the keyblades whose thoose belong to are dead and it perishes away. Sora, Riku, and Mickey all have theirs still because they aren't dead.
I see what your saying but still like I said I think that they just didn't want to have to make not only think up a thousand different keychains. And I was just watching the Secret Ending and I swear I think I might have seen a keychain on the knight's keyblades. Oh and they might not be chasers.

::leonskey::

User Title
huynh said:
LOL why? What?
have you ever modeled anything? or even seen prerendered video before, they polish every thing to look the best for the veiwer, and since this was a videogame they had a deadline. so they didnt add the keychains. [Edit]plus, you dont take into account that your sopposed to get the video after you beat the game, and since its ment to take a long time to finish/see credits, your not sopposed to pay attention to all the detail. just the overall messege.

also off topic, your sig phails at life.

A~X~E~L

Holy shit my heart nearly skipped a beat jeezus
oh and btw theres also the fact that since you got a thousand + different keyblades designs you gotta make a thousand + keychain designs, so theres probably gonna be some sort of explanation as to why there arent any

::leonskey::

User Title
A~X~E~L said:
Holy shit my heart nearly skipped a beat jeezus
oh and btw theres also the fact that since you got a thousand + different keyblades designs you gotta make a thousand + keychain designs, so theres probably gonna be some sort of explanation as to why there arent any
thats not a fact, thats an assumption.
i see no proof stating that thare has to be a keychain for every keyblade, also no way seeing the conclusion its out of the depth of feild is out of the question

exile31

I believe that the place we saw is where all keyblades reside. When a keyblade wielder from another world puts a keychain on his keyblade, I think that the keychain summons the keyblade from that world. If they get it a keyblade from that world, it wouldn't need a keychain because they didn't have to summon it.

XIIIKIDD

Kolbo said:
Frickin' idiot, that made me jump half an inch off my chair.

Ditto!!!:eek: Nearly crapped myself. I accidently maximized the screen instead of closing it. *is breathing very heavily* Heart....race...so....fast.

Zephyrus

I think I agree with exile's reply. the only keyblades that had keychains were sora's, riku's, and mickey's. The fenrir was there but tifa has the keychain so thats a little stange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back