• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Secret Episode" will focus on Apprentice Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Braxyn

WHY does it have to be about Xehonort period or you playing as him? Give me some idea of why that would be the case? I mean i really would like to know what you guys think?
I Think about it this way
1. Having Xehanort be the enemy yet again for some new story, Explaining everything about the Formation of the Heartless and why the other apprentices sided with him. He must have had something to convince them to join him in what he was doing.
2. There really needs to be some form of cover up for what he was doing in the basement In Hollow Bastion. I mean, come on, how could he have been creating so many Heartless and not be noticed. Someone needs to clean up his mess and I know he wouldnt do it himself.
3. What is the backstory of for Axel/Lea and Xigbair/Braig and there involvement with Xehanort? I mean really how they get involved?
4. There is also the needs to be something to tie them all together into forming the organization and the discovery of heartless, hearts of Worlds, Portals of Darkness, keyblades and the works.

Your theroy of Xehanort being the a playable character seems fairly flawed. There really wouldn't be much to do with him at all. Playing as a new character or someone we already know in a secret ending and possible new game makes a whole lot more sense. You slowing uncover secret, friendship, and betrayal all in a new game. You have a story and a good one people WOULD LOVE. Especially Fans who really desire a freaking explination.

State

Awards
This idea seems very interesting, but, it would feel more like an interactable novel than anything. It'd be like:

Intro cutscene
The players must control Xehanort and walk towards Even
Cutscene happens
Rinse and repeat

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I doubt it. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see Xemnas/Ansem SoD's creation, but I just can't imagine them creating and programming a completely new playable character just for some quickie ending sequence. To me, it seems much more likely that the secret episode will be Aqua meeting Mickey in the RoD. After all, then they wouldn't have to create a new playable character, they'd just have you control Aqua using Eraqus' keyblade (we might finally get a name for it, yay!). And then you'd actually have stuff to fight, since I don't think a segment of fetch-quests and crappy puzzles is really what I'd want in the game. KH is mainly about combat (especially since KH2).

Also, they've heavily hinted that Aqua and Mickey did meet (in Re:coded's ending, Yen Sid says Terra is the only one they need to find, and Nomura brings up the possibility out of the blue in several interviews), so Nomura is almost assured to show it eventually.

State

Awards
I doubt it. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see Xemnas/Ansem SoD's creation, but I just can't imagine them creating and programming a completely new playable character just for some quickie ending sequence. To me, it seems much more likely that the secret episode will be Aqua meeting Mickey in the RoD. After all, then they wouldn't have to create a new playable character, they'd just have you control Aqua using Eraqus' keyblade (we might finally get a name for it, yay!). And then you'd actually have stuff to fight, since I don't think a segment of fetch-quests and crappy puzzles is really what I'd want in the game. KH is mainly about combat (especially since KH2).

Also, they've heavily hinted that Aqua and Mickey did meet (in Re:coded's ending, Yen Sid says Terra is the only one they need to find, and Nomura brings up the possibility out of the blue in several interviews), so Nomura is almost assured to show it eventually.

If my memory serves right, in the recent interview, I think Nomura confirmed that Mickey (and I think Riku) met with Aqua.

Braxyn

Doesnt have to be new character. I wonfer if it could be someone we already know and then some.

Having the secret ending showing Aqua and Mickey meeting really doesnt do much for a secret ending that is playable. What would you do? Walk in and around the darkness like Seraph said, and enter a cutscene. For them to say what exactly? Seems a bit random. This could be included inside a KH3 to better explain how they kno each other, Like say mickey meets aqua for the first time in the game and Mickey introduces himself only to be cutoff by Aqua saying we've already met but im sure you dont remember yadda yadda yadda etc etc etc. Show scene and explaination and move on with the story.

Now Here is a big question, WHO IS THIS GUY??? http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Unknown_(Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep) (Need to a the other side thingy ")" i forget its name but if you dont it wont work trying to fix it)
and why wouldnt Nomura introduce someone new ya know. It isnt outta his reach Ya know.

State

Awards
Doesnt have to be new character. I wonfer if it could be someone we already know and then some.

Having the secret ending showing Aqua and Mickey meeting really doesnt do much for a secret ending that is playable. What would you do? Walk in and around the darkness like Seraph said, and enter a cutscene. For them to say what exactly? Seems a bit random. This could be included inside a KH3 to better explain how they kno each other, Like say mickey meets aqua for the first time in the game and Mickey introduces himself only to be cutoff by Aqua saying we've already met but im sure you dont remember yadda yadda yadda etc etc etc. Show scene and explaination and move on with the story.

Now Here is a big question, WHO IS THIS GUY??? http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Unknown_(Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep) (Need to a the other side thingy ")" i forget its name but if you dont it wont work trying to fix it)
and why wouldnt Nomura introduce someone new ya know. It isnt outta his reach Ya know.

...There's no picture in that link.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Well here's the problem with this whole "Aqua Met Mickey in ROD" theory.

If he did meet her, then why:

1. Didn't he save her then and there?

2. Care more about finding Ansem the Wise than saving Aqua from the Realm of Darkness.

3. Wait an entire YEAR to tell inform Sora and the others (through the letter) about Aqua being trapped there.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

2. Care more about finding Ansem the Wise than saving Aqua from the Realm of Darkness.

3. Wait an entire YEAR to tell inform Sora and the others (through the letter) about Aqua being trapped there.

Here is the thing with these:

1. Sounds like something that would actually be explained or shown in the scenario.
2. ^
3. ^

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Yup, chasespicer056, that's also what bothers me and while up to now I still don't believe that they have met in the RoD in person.
Mickey just isn't someone who would say hi and then left again without helping Aqua, especially because these two are aquainted with each other.
Furthermore, if I remember right Aqua was fervently trying to get out of the RoD, at least, she still hadn't properly saved Terra and then there's also Ven...

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Question. Is there someone else besides Xehanort that we arent, you know, over looking?
Yen Sid mentions a possible other. Can the secret ending introduce us them this person somehow?

The other "person" is probably the Mysterious Figure. There's a reason he was introduced as a secret boss, but his intentions are hard to tell at this point.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

1. There are plenty of possible explanations, like maybe Aqua met Mickey before Mickey closed the DtD, so they didn't work together because Mickey wasn't even trying to escape at that point. Or, maybe Mickey didn't know a way out yet. After all, he can't make corridors of darkness. It never specifies exactly how he got out, since he wasn't transported to CO like Riku. Or maybe the two got separated and couldn't find each other again. But since Riku was on the verge of dying in CO, Mickey decided he needed to help Riku more than he needed to find Aqua.

2. Mickey cared about AtW because Xemnas was trying to take over the World, and Mickey thought AtW might be helpful to his own cause. Mickey could afford to wait a few weeks to save Aqua, since the entire world was at stake, and (like I said before) we don't know exactly how difficult it would be to actually get a person out of the RoD. If Mickey had just up and disappeared when Sora needed him (like when he saved Sora from Nobodies on multiple occassions), then all the worlds would have fallen into darkness.

3. He didn't tell Sora and co. because he didn't need to. He had no reason to. A better question would be why WOULD he tell Sora about TAV? Mickey and Yen Sid planned on rescuing TAV themselves. Only when Mickey found that Ven's heart rested in Sora did Mickey need to get Sora involved.

@ Braxyn: When I said I don't think it will be a new character, I meant a new playable character, like Xehanort (he's not new, we've just never played as him). I doubt SE would put Xehanort as a playable character, because then they'd have to design and program all of his movements, attacks, abilities, expressions, etc. That would be a huge amount of work compared to just having you play as Aqua, who's already designed and playable.

Last edited:

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Oh jeeezz...not Heavy Rain style! I can see it now...Apprentice Xehanort walking around the castle screaming "Jassonnn? JAAAASSSOOON!" XD

Crystal

Silver Member
I hope the secret episode explain about the time while Xehanort being an Apprentice of Ansem The Wise and how it get into Ansem SoD and Xemnas <3
Or the time Aqua in RoD .

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
1. There are plenty of possible explanations, like maybe Aqua met Mickey before Mickey closed the DtD, so they didn't work together because Mickey wasn't even trying to escape at that point. Or, maybe Mickey didn't know a way out yet. After all, he can't make corridors of darkness. It never specifies exactly how he got out, since he wasn't transported to CO like Riku. Or maybe the two got separated and couldn't find each other again. But since Riku was on the verge of dying in CO, Mickey decided he needed to help Riku more than he needed to find Aqua.

2. Mickey cared about AtW because Xemnas was trying to take over the World, and Mickey thought AtW might be helpful to his own cause. Mickey could afford to wait a few weeks to save Aqua, since the entire world was at stake, and (like I said before) we don't know exactly how difficult it would be to actually get a person out of the RoD. If Mickey had just up and disappeared when Sora needed him (like when he saved Sora from Nobodies on multiple occassions), then all the worlds would have fallen into darkness.

3. He didn't tell Sora and co. because he didn't need to. He had no reason to. A better question would be why WOULD he tell Sora about TAV? Mickey and Yen Sid planned on rescuing TAV themselves. Only when Mickey found that Ven's heart rested in Sora did Mickey need to get Sora involved.

@ Braxyn: When I said I don't think it will be a new character, I meant a new playable character, like Xehanort (he's not new, we've just never played as him). I doubt SE would put Xehanort as a playable character, because then they'd have to design and program all of his movements, attacks, abilities, expressions, etc. That would be a huge amount of work compared to just having you play as Aqua, who's already designed and playable.

1. I guess they could have been separated.

2. If Mickey actually thought Ansem the Wise would be more helpful than Aqua, he's the biggest idiot in the series. Ansem might be wise and know about the Organization's intentions, but Aqua could actually do something to STOP them. That was the biggest problem.

3. Then allow me another question. Instead of actually saving Aqua, Mickey spends a year deciphering a message in a book? o_O

wtf Mickey? If you're right on all of this, Mickey is such a moron.

Mog

Awards
Wait.So your saying we will get to play as apprentice xehanort in the secret episode?No offence,but thats like playing exactly like terra.... This wouldn't be too exciting.... I was hoping to play as Mickey.

MeggieKeyblader

But wouldn't it kinda just be like playing as Terra, because they have the same body, so the same movements/expressions, and so they'd probably have the same attacks and abilities? All they'd really have to change is the skin color, hair color, and outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back