• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Episode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a Monkey

Hey all,
According to every source I've checked, to unlock the Secret Episode in BbS on Proud you need to finish the Sticker Album for all 3 characters and finish the Final Episode, and I've done all that. So how exactly do I get to the Final Episode? Do I start a new game or something?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Hey all,
According to every source I've checked, to unlock the Secret Episode in BbS on Proud you need to finish the Sticker Album for all 3 characters and finish the Final Episode, and I've done all that. So how exactly do I get to the Final Episode? Do I start a new game or something?

Finish stickers album, get all the Xehanort Reports, and finish the final episode. It sounds like you should have it, though?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
This might be a stupid question, but did you also finish the sticker albums perfectly? I don't know if it's needed, but then again, these should be the only things that need to be done to unlock it. :/

The Dark Mamba

Awards
This might be a stupid question, but did you also finish the sticker albums perfectly? I don't know if it's needed, but then again, these should be the only things that need to be done to unlock it. :/

I had the same problem. Didn't realize you had to finish the album w/ a perfect score,

Last edited:

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Even using an online guide, it's still annoying to finish.

Last edited:

BlazeHeatnix

Finishing the album is a little difficult on 2.5, because for some reason you can't move the stickers all the way across the screen. KHWiki has sample pictures of what a perfect score looks like, so use those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back