• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Keyblade Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot60

Flick Rush Keyblade: Sweet Dreams, I have obtained it as Sora, but for whatever reason Riku isn't getting it despite me beating all Flick Rush tournaments, is this a bug or is there something I have to do to get it as Riku too? Like, for example beat the finals of the Secret cup again? (Or any cup I hope :\)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I am not 100% sure how Flick Rush works since I don't have the game yet, but I gather that you unlock the cups for both characters simultaneously? I know I have seen that there are appears to be a "Flick Lv." on the save menu, does this also apply to both of them or is it like BBS and they both have to do it all themselves?

Either way, I assume you have only beaten it as Sora, in which case I assume you must redo it as Riku.

Ocelot60

I am not 100% sure how Flick Rush works since I don't have the game yet, but I gather that you unlock the cups for both characters simultaneously? I know I have seen that there are appears to be a "Flick Lv." on the save menu, does this also apply to both of them or is it like BBS and they both have to do it all themselves?

Either way, I assume you have only beaten it as Sora, in which case I assume you must redo it as Riku.

Nah, Flick Rush is beaten for both character at the same time, I've done all cups as both Sora and Riku, it's just Riku doesn't have the keyblade you get for doing all of the cups.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Nah, Flick Rush is beaten for both character at the same time, I've done all cups as both Sora and Riku, it's just Riku doesn't have the keyblade you get for doing all of the cups.

Oh...hm, I really hope this isn't another freaking glitch lol. It would be getting ridiculous if so, but I hope we are just missing something. Anyway, like I said, I don't have the game yet. Hopefully someone else who does will come along soon? :/ Cuz I was under the impression that all you have to do is beat all the cups to get it.

MardukKurios

You can get the Keyblade with Riku, too.

In the Japanese Version the Cup was called the "Secret Cup" you have to finish the last Match of this one.
I think that this should do the trick.

Ocelot60

You can get the Keyblade with Riku, too.

In the Japanese Version the Cup was called the "Secret Cup" you have to finish the last Match of this one.
I think that this should do the trick.
Alright thanks, but dang that was a time consuming last battle, although no way near the hardest for me, I got A first time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back