• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Portal Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I know that you can refight the bosses after completing the game via secret portals but I was wondering if you could rematch any of the bosses from The World That Never Was? I can't find anything about it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I know that you can refight the bosses after completing the game via secret portals but I was wondering if you could rematch any of the bosses from The World That Never Was? I can't find anything about it.

The way all KH games have worked is that you really can't save at a point after the final boss is defeated. The most you can get is saving right before the boss, that way the final bosses are always replayable. In this game, they went one step further by making every boss replayable through Secret Portals EXCEPT Chernabog (which is disappointing because I liked facing him).

iLeen

Awards
I don't think there's a special portal for the TWTNW bosses, but if you beat the game, I think you end up back as Sora right before you beat the final boss, so you can just replay it then (at least that's how it went for me)

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
The way all KH games have worked is that you really can't save at a point after the final boss is defeated. The most you can get is saving right before the boss, that way the final bosses are always replayable. In this game, they went one step further by making every boss replayable through Secret Portals EXCEPT Chernabog (which is disappointing because I liked facing him).
Well him, and the Anti-Black Coat, and both Ansem forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back