• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Reports in KHIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Seeing as most Kingdom Hearts titles have reports of some sort, what do you think the subject matter will be of those discussed in KH3. Also who do you think the writer will be. I would hope it would be a report from either the 6th Apprentice, the original master, or even Eraqus and Xehanort's master. Hopefully shedding light on Kingdom Hearts deepest secrets. What are your thoughts?

Anagram

Banned
I imagine it'll be Xehanort. Every game so far has been Xehanort except KH2 when it was Diz.
It'd be cool if it was the master though.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I imagine it'll be Xehanort. Every game so far has been Xehanort except KH2 when it was Diz.
It'd be cool if it was the master though.

Or they could come from Ansem, seeing as how the data inside Sora will play an important role in KINGDOM HEARTS III. As you play the game, you'll unlock Ansem reports and they contain information regarding Xehanort, and possibly stuff from KH χ[chi].

Anagram

Banned
Diz could work as well. Though I think the masters thoughts could be more enlightening to the situations. But any will do so long as it's not xehanort again to me. lol

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Diz could work as well. Though I think the masters thoughts could be more enlightening to the situations. But any will do so long as it's not xehanort again to me. lol

With the introduction of Youngs Eraqus and Xehanort, what if the reports are of Eraqus' authorship? Or they were written by their Master?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
With Diz's data playing some sort of roll in III's story I don't think it'd be necessary to also have them as reports. However with everything going on in III it may be best if there were different categories of secret reports instead of one set done by one guy.
Like say Data Reports: pages that go into more detail about Diz's data, Departure Reports: written by Young Xehanort and Eraqus, Unknown Reports: mysterious reports (because "oooooh, mystery"), and Extra Reports: pages written by various characters.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
With Diz's data playing some sort of roll in III's story I don't think it'd be necessary to also have them as reports. However with everything going on in III it may be best if there were different categories of secret reports instead of one set done by one guy.
Like say Data Reports: pages that go into more detail about Diz's data, Departure Reports: written by Young Xehanort and Eraqus, Unknown Reports: mysterious reports (because "oooooh, mystery"), and Extra Reports: pages written by various characters.
^^^ I really like this idea. It could help us appreciate how the characters perceive some situations.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

Kinda reminds me of the various reports from Dissidia Duodecim. I'd be down for something similar to that.

Come to think of it, Days also had Secret Reports, too, so I can see them pulling that off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back