• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret video help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I recently acquired the seven trophies needed to access the secret ending and I unlocked the secret message some time before that. I tried to view the secret ending, but nothing happened after the end credits. Do I have to get the secret message again? What am I doing wrong?

Original Sin

During Riku's Q&A on Destiny Islands, select the 3rd option first, then the 2nd option, and finally the 2nd again. Beat the game again, and re-do the credits letter collection, and it should be unlocked. I think.

Awards
So not only do I have to beat the game again, but I have to not screw up the letter collecting?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
The letter collection isn't necessary I believe.

However, do not expect the secret video to appear right after the credits. Save your clear data file and load that file. Open the start menu and you'll get a message, saying you've unlocked the secret video (in the theathre).

Hope this helps! And enjoy the video! :)

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Yeah the secret message is something different so you don't have to worry about the letter collecting to unlock the secret ending. Just answer questions with the options Original Sin mentioned and you're good to go.
Edit: Oh I see you already got it looking at your other thread, nevermind.:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back