• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Seeing as Dark Road (maybe) releases tomorrow, I did a video predicting what will happen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LucemFerto

Awards
Long time listener, first time caller and already just self-promoting. A good first impression.

Anyway, KHInsider has always been my go-to stop for all things Kingdom Hearts and I love reading the forums (when the series is a bit more active). So, seeing as I made a video on Kingdom Hearts, I thought it would be cool to share it with my favourite KH-community (or rather the only KH-community I read). Most of them are pretty middle of the road, but maybe there are some that are a little ~controversial~

sephydark

Awards
Wait I though we already knew Xehanort was the chosen one? Anyways, I basically agree with most of your predictions, though in terms of romance I don't think Xehanort's going to have anything with Urd; instead I think he's going to continue to come across as very gay for Eraqus but nothing's going to be confirmed and they'll refer to each other as "best friends" forever.

Back