• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seeking active, friendly party in Vulpes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
So my sister got into this game recently and joined Vulpes with her daughter. I'm Leopardus with a fairly active and very friendly and supportive party and I would like to find a party like that for my sister and her daughter. The party she's in now isn't very active and my sister and her daughter are often ignored in the chat. I also want the party to have at least decent shared medals as that'll help them exponentially, especially since they joined after the KHII Kairi promotion.

So, anyone have a party they could join? Keep in mind that my sis and niece can't be 100% active as they lack an internet connection at home (they live right next door to me), only my sis has data, and they both have real life responsibilities that takes away their time from the game. But they will try to be as active as they can and would like to find a group that is active but understands and supports members who can't be active all the time. ^-^

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
i have to run it by my friend who co runs the group i cant say its spectacular, i mean i have medals that are crazy to use and my friends has good decent ones as well but the rest of my group i think only takes it on like a 2 out of 10 level but id like to get more people in the group one day to make up better as a collective

DefiantHeart

Awards
I am the leader of my own party in vulpes with 15 other members, and I have strong and useful medals. For instance, I typically share my fully guilted Illustrated Kairi 2, that has an extra attack that chu can use twice, so free 20 sp at the end of each turn along with the skill second chance. ( Which will be upgraded to second chance 2 once we get it at the end of this month.) I also have a fully guilted Illustrated Sora, which was my first tier 4 full guilt, for attack, and other medals as well. :3 ( I managed to get Illustrated Sora II as well, but he's not fully guilted yet. Once we get three more mickey and brooms I might guilt him, as I used my three mickeys on HD Namine.)

The only issue is that it's mostly just me and 2-3 other members that use the chat. ( Though I talk a lot and I care a lot about my party member's well being.) So we might not seem that active at times, but I've been traveling through many parties in Vulpes, finally making my own since there aren't many active parties out there. Just something to consider. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back