• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seems that I'm back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Hello again KHI world, seems that Im going to be around the forums for a while, what brought me here again...probably I wanted to remember old times, well you'll be seeing me at the graphics section, Im opening a graphics shop again ^^ FK/Ulty is finally back ..for the meantime at least! see you guys around

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
AHHH! HOLY CRAP YOU'RE OLD! YOU MADE ME MY FIRST SIG! ;w; and you still got it!! <33 syaoran is so cute saldkgdkflasdk;g *love*

warmest welcome back, even though you probably don't remember me!

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
ahhhhh your name is Karen right? I totally could be wrong but I definitely remember your username and talked to you in the past.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Welcome back to the forums! You almost certainly don't know me, of course, but it's only polite, you know... Welcoming you back, I mean.

Once again, welcome back.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
ahhhhh your name is Karen right? I totally could be wrong but I definitely remember your username and talked to you in the past.

yep that's my name ^^ yeah I guess we have talked cos I have you on my friends list here X3 but maybe you've changed your username?

and thanks everyone for the welcome back it's very nice of you

Welcome back to the forums! You almost certainly don't know me, of course, but it's only polite, you know... Welcoming you back, I mean.

Once again, welcome back.

thanks for being polite with me then, that's nice ^^ thanks for the welcome back also

I'll try to stick around as much as I can ^^

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah I changed it a few years ago. I was captain js/Frozen Fate (or Eddie idk if you'd call me that or not though)

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Seems that I'm black

Heeey Ultima, welcome back, nice to see you're back. Not sure if you remember me, its been a while, used to go by the username of Neo ^_^

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Re: Seems that I'm black

jokes on you, cus black is beautiful

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't think I recall you, but I'll welcome you back as well. I joined in late 2007, but didn't really start branching out of the KH sections until mid-2008 or something. If I somehow did encounter you, I more or less have the exact same username I had when I joined, except with a "-17" added to it.

Back