• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seifer.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's about Seifer. From what we've seen of him he seems to be the same age as the BHK and his friends. My guess is that Fujin and Rajin are Seifer's possie, the same way the the BHK's friends are. They are probabley rivals, ext. But there is something wrong with this. Shouldn't Seifer be around the same age as Leon? I'm not really into FF games, but from what I've read Seifer and Leon are rivals. So was Seifer younger than Leon in the game? That much younger? It seems sort of messed up. Can someone tell me? Thanks! =D

Click the picture to enlarge it. The translation is: "The proof of your defeat has been stolen --."

TheForgottenHeart

riku104 said:
It's about Seifer. From what we've seen of him he seems to be the same age as the BHK and his friends. My guess is that Fujin and Rajin are Seifer's possie, the same way the the BHK's friends are. They are probabley rivals, ext. But there is something wrong with this. Shouldn't Seifer be around the same age as Leon? I'm not really into FF games, but from what I've read Seifer and Leon are rivals. So was Seifer younger than Leon in the game? That much younger? It seems sort of messed up. Can someone tell me? Thanks! =D

Click the picture to enlarge it. The translation is: "You fell right into my trap. This time you'll see what I can do!"

Sry but u made a mistake. Seifer didn't say "You fell right in my trap", Pete said that. In that picture Seifer is sayin "The proof of your defeat has been stolen --." Seifer and Leon are rivals but that's in the final fantasy world. This is Kingdom Hearts so things are a lil weird.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I copied the wrong thing.

It still seems weird...

Little_Red

betch.
Seifers a bi0tch! That doesn't make sense to me Seifer should be a year or two older then Leon. Man they must have screwed up somewhere........

coolazice7

Basically, the KH universe is different from the FF universe. For example, almost all the FF characters are from Hollow Bastion, not there own home worlds from FF. Heck, Selphie is supposed to be near the same age as Leon/Squall too, but in KH she seems to be younger than Sora.

charmednwicked

Website
www.geocities.com
yes seifer is leon's (squall) rival. and yes technically they should be the same age if not maybe a year apart. fujin and raijin are his posse. they kind of have been known as seifer's lackeys. he does look slightly older than BHK but hard to tell. either way he still looks too young.

SuperSora1217

i thought this site sed Fujin and Rajin were from Final Fantasy VII? i dont know i never play it

sinharvest_angel

so when he meets leon, leon says "what the... u shrank, now i can beat the crap out of u with ease, "seifer: ooooh ...crap..*runs*, *leon chses with gunblade*

sora_123

so when he meets leon, leon says "what the... u shrank, now i can beat the crap out of u with ease, "seifer: ooooh ...crap..*runs*, *leon chses with gunblade*

funny, although i didn't relize that that was seifer, until they mentioned him in the scan.
man i really don't like his look, but if they did that to selphie, and other charcters, square-enix has the right to chage other characters looks'....i guess.

sinharvest_angel

sora_123 said:
funny, although i didn't relize that that was seifer, until they mentioned him in the scan.
man i really don't like his look, but if they did that to selphie, and other charcters, square-enix has the right to chage other characters looks'....i guess.

lol yeah now he has a new rival the bhk, or supposedly

Legato_Blue

dammit i just wrote a whole thing about how bhk isnt seifer and then i looked at what you said again and yeah.....

ps. anyone who likes trigun want to make me a signurature of lagato?
message me if you do

Last edited:

Waterkeeper

Legato_Blue said:
first of all anyone who plays kingdom hearts and not FF needs to put kh down for a little and catch up on as many final fantasy games as you can!!!

second bhk does kinda look liek siefer but i think its just becuase tetsuya designed them both and that makes them symilar. kinda like the main character in The Bouncer and Sora (didnt like that game too short so i didnt remember any names)

and third bhk's friends look nothin like fujin and rajin. the other blond kid looks like zell, the asian looking kid in the red asian thing... looks nthign like no one i know, and the girl looks nothing like rajin in any way she had silver hair.

ps. anyone who likes trigun want to make me a signurature of lagato?
message me if you do

...Fujin and Raijin are with Seifer. The BHK's friends are 3 new characters.
And people really ought to remember that KH uses FF characters, but those FF characters are not from their respective worlds. Tidus, Selphie, and Wakka are all from the Destiny Islands. Cloud, Yuffie, Squall/Leon, Cid, and Aerith (possibly Sephiroth?) are all from Hollow Bastion. And so far, Seifer and his posse of Fujin and Raijin are from Twilight Town. So technically, the Squall/Leon in KH never met the Seifer in KH, so they're not rivals...instead, Seifer's rivalry for Squall seems to be replaced with the BHK.
KH is taking small tidbits about these characters -- the connection between Cloud and Sephiroth, the rivalry between Squall and Seifer -- and using them in new ways. Cloud said he was looking for "his light," which was confirmed to be Sephiroth and NOT Aerith in Final Mix. And even though in FF8, Squall and Seifer are rival-ish, they still kept the rival attitude of Seifer and applied it to the BHK.
And about your "go play the FF games" comment....some of us don't have that much TIME for an FF game. KH is a pretty short game (I'm glad KH2 will be 2.5 the size of its predecessor) and it doesn't require THAT much time. FF games, on the other hand, are uber-compelx and draw you in moreso than KH. If I start playing a FF, I won't be able to stop until I finish it, which isn't good when considering factors such as school, work, household chores, and a *social life.* So far I've beaten FF9 and 10, and I've played those and 7 and 10-2........I don't see why everyone loves FFVII (7) so much, I think the game sucks. >_>; But that's just me. Anyway, yeah.

>>; The girl in orange who is a friend of the BHK.......she looks like Garnet from FFIX...

B

Blue

Isn't Seifer standing right next to BHK in that pic? cuz thats his vest from FF8

BHK Owns

yes the kid in the white/gray vest and the black hat is seifer...i was on another site and some kids were giving me a run for my money, saying that the hat looks stupid as they were saying seifer himself looked stupid..but i for 1 belive that the hat looks sweet, and i also think that seifer looks mint as a little kid, even though i was hopeing for an adult seifer, but i guess this will do

charmednwicked

Website
www.geocities.com
maybe once there are more scans we'll like his new look a bit better. but right now the younger version is upsetting. it's different seeing him without his usual jacket. heck it's weird seeing him without a jacket period.

BHK Owns

yea but i dunno theres just something about him that i liked..i mean its too bad he's not adult but we have to move on....it will be cool to have a rival for bhk..what kind of a weapon do you think he will use cuz a 15 year old with a gunblade?? i dunno...i think it will be some type of a pipe or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back