• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Selling out already???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onyxrhapsody87

Some people who are waiting for the american version may want to reserve a copy soon... the game stop I go to is already selling out!!! I'm lucky to have already reserved one when I did...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I doubt it's going to be sold out, it's probably a marketing ploy, my game stop does it alot. My manager has told me many times for games that are well known, tell them that chances are you might not be able to get the game on release as it might be sold out and try to get them to pre-order it.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Gamestops always do that xD "Buy this game while you can, it is almost already sold out!" when actually it's not, but it's an old marketing ploy to get you to pre-order so that they can gaurantee more will be sold. I have my doubts that it will be sold out. I'll get mine off the shelf when it comes out. :p

Decron

i live in europe so i can't resereve it before there is a release date for europe.but as soon i know the release date i pre order it.

PassionRiku

Awards
It may as well sell out once it gets here. I would love to pre order it.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It's not going to Sell Out, SE isn't stupid enough to not release enough copies. Trust me, unless you are going to an unknown store, there will be enough copies.

K

Kegluneq

I reserved mine a couple weeks ago when I got San Andreas special edition.

overdrive

Orienter
theres no way that theyre gonna sell out se knows how big kh2 is gonna be here so beleive me theyll never run out lol......im just getting it off the shelf...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Same. I mean in the end pre-ordering makes no different but don't feel like you have to. They just want to make you think that there is no other way to get it thus they have confirmation that you will make the purchase there and not at another store and better yet that you will pay it off and forget. I've had this happen a couple times and it rocked! I got to keep the game that the person bought. ^_^

Simarie

Website
www.simarie.deviantart.com
I really hope there isn't a special one, either. It would only come out in Japan, most likely, and there's no way my mom's paying for an import and the adaptions needed to play it. XD

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I reserved a copy of the game at Game Stop.... They were suprised to get over 50 reserves on the game "just at that one store"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back