• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sence of Touch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
my entry last SOTW. CNC if you plees.

mirrorcopy.png

Views:

Replies:

oh yeah

Last edited:

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
You are aware that it is properly spelled as 'sense', right?

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Yeah, it's irritating as fuck.

So far as the piece goes, lol reflection.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
@Sence:
haters_gonna_hate.gif

The piece is nice. I'm not normally a fan of reflection pieces, but I like what you've done with the colours.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Effects used are moderate, reflection makes this abstract to be frank. I do like it, but its strongly pushes the monotone and not enough going on (oh wait, thats saying boring without just posting 'pretty boring bro').

Coeurl

Demon Dance
The piece is nice. I'm not normally a fan of reflection pieces, but I like what you've done with the colours.
heh, thanks but it's still monotonous. i'm not fond of putting so much color on my tags.

Effects used are moderate, reflection makes this abstract to be frank. I do like it, but its strongly pushes the monotone and not enough going on (oh wait, thats saying boring without just posting 'pretty boring bro').
well you could've just posted those three words but thanks for liking (i think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back