• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sentiments of BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMaker

KeyMaker here and I was just about to bring up one of my favorite part of the KH Games which would be the "Awakening" also known as the Dive Into The Heart. One of the best parts is fighting the first boss of the game. This got me to thinking about BBS's Awakening. Though we know you can play as different characters I wonder if you get to go through the awakening( since there is still speulation about keyblades in bbs and the fact that they are apprentices). Of course I'm hoping there is one, that brought me to my next thought: the first boss. If you see in the picture below and the first few seconds of Sunset Horizons there is a giant (what I am now going torefer to as) an Unbirth. My guess this is the equivalent of an Twilight Thorn and Darkside.

img542.jpg

Sunset Horizons-The Gathering

I also wondered if the princessed would still appear on the pillars too and if there would be a Kairi princess pillar since in the game she is going to be only 4 years old.

So what are your thoughts on this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um, I think it might not have an Awakening like the last two KH games because They already have the Keyblade. Maybe near the middle of the game or end when the characters have some kind of revelation.

And I think that is what Birth By Sleep was representing. The birth or awakening to a person's truth can only be achieved by sleep. But yeah.

If this ever happens within BBS, which I think it won't but might, it will probably have Kairi because of Terra + MX= Xehanort +Heart of the World = Ansem + a plot=Kairi somehow being discovered of being a PoH. but yeah. I don't believe it too much.

KeyMaker

That's what I wanted to believe too. That perhaps they wouldn't really have an "awakening until the end and gain the keyblades they picked up in the teaser.

KingdomSealer

I also like the Awakening sequences, but I don't really see them happening in BBS. This is just because so far we have only seen VAT with "false" or "trainer" keyblades. If the SE does take place at the end of BBS, then we wont see an Awakening for VAT. Because they all have the apprentice keyblades still at that time. BUT if Ven and Aqua escape from the Gathering Place after Terra happens to fuse or change into Xehanort w/e, there is a possibility they could later have their own Awakening to earn they're own "true" keyblades. But this is just speculation and who knows what could happen. KH is known for weird twists.

The remains could be that of a giant Unbirth. But I don't think its part of an Awakening.

KeyMaker

The only thing that screws with that thought would be whether or not there is going to be darkside equivalent unbirth that late in the game.

WantaSoraplushie

If this ever happens within BBS, which I think it won't but might, it will probably have Kairi because of Terra + MX= Xehanort +Heart of the World = Ansem + a plot=Kairi somehow being discovered of being a PoH. but yeah. I don't believe it too much.

Hah! I love how you worded that!:thumbup:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think the Destati/Awakening sections of the games are interesting, but like others have expressed I don't really see any happening in BBS, unless they are part of a flashback or something.

Also, keep in mind that creature might not be in the game, since the video was largely conceptual.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Also, it wouldn't surprise me if the game ended up, or at least near the end, with Terra leaving Kairi in DI before whatever it is that happens to him

It was Xehanort who sent Kairi to Destiny Islands, not Terra.

Unless Terra ends up being part of Xehanort somehow, then your suggestion is technically correct.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
well the point of those awakening sections are as a tutorial and to set ur path thruout the game, so i couldn't see it near the end of the game.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There will prolly be a tutorial at the start.
Who knows if it'll be like the first two games.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Okay, I don't think that creature disappearing in the background will appear in BBS, due to that particular vid being a concept and whatnot. Also, I kinda doubt a BBS version of Destati will be present, even though I would love to see something like that.

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
There wouldn't be a need for the Awakening to be a tutorial, in KH and KHII it was needed because Sora and Roxas getting Keybaldes just suddenly happened, but in BBS Terra and the others have a teacher, so if the game needs a tutorial segment, they can just passed off by having the teacher give them some sort of field assignment

Macabre

Gold Member
There wouldn't be a need for the Awakening to be a tutorial, in KH and KHII it was needed because Sora and Roxas getting Keybaldes just suddenly happened, but in BBS Terra and the others have a teacher, so if the game needs a tutorial segment, they can just passed off by having the teacher give them some sort of field assignment

Yeah,like in the beginning of each scenario,Terra,Ven and Aqua have to do some training,given to them by their Master.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
I think the Destati/Awakening sections of the games are interesting, but like others have expressed I don't really see any happening in BBS, unless they are part of a flashback or something.

Also, keep in mind that creature might not be in the game, since the video was largely conceptual.

man i hope that things in the game that thing look like it could beat up anyone.

KeyMaker

I realize that Tthe KH Team only sticks to their teaser about 50% in actual games. I'm still upset about a couple of things with Another Side, Another Story and Deep Dive

A

Azrael

There might be an Awakening but I'm pretty sure it will begin with Aqua, Ven and Terra already having their Keyblades for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back