• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth - A Match of Honor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Hey, I was just wondering, has anyone ever fought and beaten Sephiroth, without healing once, on normal or expert mode? That means no items or healing magic, but aeroga magic is okay. I just thought it would be honorary that way, since Sephiroth never heals himself. But I'm not sure if it can be done...he's just so much stronger than Sora. But...that would be a completely fair fight. Sora's power against Sephiroth's, no healing involved. If anyone has been able to do this, or is interested in trying it, let me know. I'm going to try it eventually. I've tried it before once or twice in the past just to mess around, and he slaughtered me, but that was on expert mode...who knows, maybe there is a way...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Yes, i can almost go through the entire match without getting hit once and not using aeroga, as long as u don't put curaga or aeroga as presets then the temptation to use them is gone (because it takes too long to scroll to magic, cure etc.) , it requires a lot of dodge rolling and precisie timing, but at level 75 on expert it is do-able.

D

Dexter

How come when I try hitting sepherioth with my keyblade it does no damage to him?^^^.........

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Sephiroth is a weak-ass over-rated push-over. In FFVII AND KH. <_<;

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
rpg master said:
How come when I try hitting sepherioth with my keyblade it does no damage to him?^^^.........

he has a shield you have to break through frist.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

VersionX said:
Sephiroth is a weak-ass over-rated push-over. In FFVII AND KH. <_<;
Well of course he is... when you use a cheating device such as action replay or gameshark, like you obviously did.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Well of course he is... when you use a cheating device such as action replay or gameshark, like you obviously did.

Assumption? Please. I don't cheat on games untill I've finished them entirely. It takes away the fun factor.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
VersionX said:
Assumption? Please. I don't cheat on games untill I've finished them entirely. It takes away the fun factor.

yea me too I cheat after I done. If I cheat inbetween there would be no reason for me to try.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
jaxvex said:
he has a shield you have to break through frist.

Yeah you have to hit him like 10-20 times before his health goes down.
I found that its also useful not to have any combo plus abilities on so you can do a finishing blow without him dissappearing.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Amros626 said:
I found that its also useful not to have any combo plus abilities on so you can do a finishing blow without him dissappearing.

yea cause most bosses only take in 4 hits before they attack you.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
yeah i have fought him without healing, ofcourse i was in lvl 100 with the ultima weapon so i killed him in 45 seconds ( i even timed it ) xD

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Yeah right!! -points to above post-

I was level 100 with Ultima Weapon, on EXPERT MODE, and I won after using Curaga a couple of times. Besides, Sin Harvest is bound to get to you. It would be extremely difficult to lock on, superglide, and attack while he says two words, "Sin Harvest." It's just completely unlogical... unethical!

sin harvest is easy to avoid, when sephiroth teleports just lock back on dodge roll and few times and hit him once, its that easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back