• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth easier in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't call him easier. He seems slightly harder. I beat the Sephiroth in the first game at level 51. I was level 51 when I went to fight him again and I couldn't do it. Two swipes and I was dead. The bastard.

error51210

i found the new sephiroth just a bit eaisier. I havnt beaten him yet but im at lvl 51 and i can get him down 9 bars using 2 heals but only because i let him shoot me into the air so i can combo him.

indiadrummer

Well, you guys, KH DIDNT HAVE ANY REACTION COMMANDS TO BLOCK ATTACKS DID IT? In KH, I felt like a fly getting cornered up in a wall. Sephiroth also (in KH) did his nasty teleportation attack after your combo. But, in KH2, you can nail sephiroth with two good combos, then block his air teleportaions, and then nail him again!

Sora Kun

Actually, definitally not, you must be drunk or something, Sephiroth can own you in KH2, you cant use any limits or anything, also you need to have alot of health and a good set of commands buddy.

FiNaLsKyE

lol!!!

Actually, definitally not, you must be drunk or something, Sephiroth can own you in KH2, you cant use any limits or anything, also you need to have alot of health and a good set of commands buddy.

You can use your trinity limit... which is like a supercharged ars arcanum... I used that when he had like 2 bars left and killed him.

Yeah.

Edit: did someone say owned? what?

S

ShIfTyMeTa

hmmm Sephiroth is easier in this one because he loses HP w/o having to hit him 20 times, and the reaction command pretty much gets rid of his best move.

(new member whatsup everyone ;D)

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
KH2 Sephiroth may be harder depending on what you chose at the beginning. For example, earlier a video was posted where they beat him at level 47 on proud mode. However, they had the double jump just like Master Form, allowing them to dodge more attacks than others. It'll often vary.

In general, I think he's harder, since he requires an actual strategy.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I tried to watch the video again but it said it was taken down. Will it be put back up anytime soon; I wanted to show it to some friends.

FiNaLsKyE

|shady| said:
His best move is the Heartless Angel thing. Not his 10 hit combo

That's definitely sin harvest :D and...

the video is right here.
Nevermind... i was taken down :( sorry. It wasn't my video.

Sora0-0

Yes is was easy i have to admit if your a master in
kh-Kh2 especially in Kh once you master and own sephiroth in Kh it goes over two kh2 besides the new abilities it will Help you out alot

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
In KH, I could atleast HIT HIM. In KHII, he moves so fast, and has such devastating combos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back