• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Cloud and Sephiroth in BBS? Hmmm.......... I don't know. It's not that I'm with the idea of it. It's just that I'm really not 100% sure that it might happen in BBS. Sure in KH3, but we have to wait for another 2 yrs or so for it to come out. And also there was another game of FF coming out for the PSP that says that Cloud and Sephiroth were pals, so I guess Sqaure Enix might pull it out from there. Even though that BBS is based on 10 yrs before any of the stuff happening now for Sora and his friends. And we don't know what Cloud and Sephiroths relationship was 10 yrs ago. So it might work, but I'm still not sure about any of it actually happening. I mean this thread is based on a rumor that might not actually happen. So, sorry but I'm just having serious doubts about the idea.

Oblivionite

We all know BBS takes place 10 years before..so instead of meeting cloud, we should meet zack.

I don't want Sephiroth in BBS. I don't want him in any of the new games. I want Kefka.

Yeah, that was for the old "Who else is tired of Sephiroth" thread.

Anyway, I think that Sephiroth in BBS would be a bit unnecessary.

Last edited:

Takfloyd

I just thought of this, but wouldn't Sephiroth be alot younger? (I don't know anything about FF so don't get mad if he always was old or something)

In FF, Sephiroth died 5 years before the game even begun, and he was a relatively normal human then. After that, he's found various ways to return, and he always looks as young as he did when he first died. The KH Sephiroth has also been killed and resurrected a couple of times, judging by his saying to Cloud: "No matter how many times you defeat me, your darkness keeps calling me back". So I'm guessing the same "rules" apply to him in KH, that he doesn't age and hasn't for a while.

Even if he did age, Sephiroth was 30 years old when he died prior to FF7, which is the age his KH incarnation is based on, so he'd still be an adult 10 years ago and look pretty much the same even if he did age in KH.

A

Azrael

I would prefer only if Sephiroth was a manifestation of darkness that could only be seen by a person with strong hearts (TAV. Cloud) that only serves to plague Cloud with nightmares of hurting Tifa or what not

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
I was thinking, Sephiroth wasnt always deranged, he was a god guy at one point. Since BBS takes place 10 yrs before the oringinal KH, do you think that he will be good? Possibly an Ally? And twards the end you find out how he becomes evil like his FF7 counterpart. Now THAT would be intresting.

Now we're turing BBS into CC
KH needs no more Sephy
(its needs Minvera)

UrbanQuattrus

In KH2, Cloud is identified as SOLDIER. And don't use FF as a reference, KH is a seperate universe

Then why would you want to see FF characters IN IT?

I'd go on but honestly, for those who are too new here to be familiar with my feelings on the subject, just multiply PMF's sentiments by about 1000 and you'll be close.

EDIT: My sig also is a good source of information concerning my opinions.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
In the Kingdom Hearts universe, Sephiroth is a persoification of Cloud's darkness. I don't think he is a seperate person from Cloud.

However, I am very curious to see how this cycle of Cloud vs. Sephiroth began, and BbS would be an excellent oppurtunity to explain it in a side story.

A

Azrael

Maybe Sephiroth is some wacked up version of the boogeyman...haunting Cloud imo.

As for Minerva, oh hell yea....we need some hot, fighting girls in KH =P

UrbanQuattrus

However, I am very curious to see how this cycle of Cloud vs. Sephiroth began, and BbS would be an excellent oppurtunity to explain it in a side story.

It began with a little-known KH prequel called "Final Fantasy 7", which came out about 11 years ago. Actually, it ended there, too.

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
some dbz fanboy said:
Maybe be able to go on a mission with them and have Zac and ANgeal and party, and Sephirothas the thrid one, then Sephiroth does his betrayal thing and you and Zac and Angeal fight, then Angeal DIES!!!! and CLoud shows up and fights Sephiroth and then they become super sayains and Goku and Vegeta show up and then they fight each other and...... whoops.. got of topic....
yeah tat'd b cool ya? sephiroth is so coooool

goku and vegeta will fight sephiroth and clouda nd then vegeta will get hurt then goku gets nagry tthen like punches sephiroth!!!! but then sephiroth stabs goku thru da butthole with his suuuuper cool LOOOONG sword and that turns cloud on and he starts fapping it out den vegeta is revived by the smell of the cum and.......oh shiiit....got waaaay off topic too.....

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i dont think he will be in it cos i think there tyring to more concentrate on the kingdom hearts characters this time and less on disney and square characters

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
It would be neat if Sephiroth was in BBS. But it needs to follow the KH story. Sephiroth is Cloud's darkness and that is the main point. Since BBS is in the past, perhaps we will get to see what exactly happened to Cloud for him to form such a fatal dark side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back