• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in BbS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertJ

Awards
Would anyone else liked to have Sephiroth (Crisis Core version) in Birth by Sleep as a secret boss? I only thought of this because he was a secret boss in the other two main games. I personally thought it would be cool to have him in Olympus Coliseum and maybe in a storyline with Zack. One that just kinda hinted at Crisis Core.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

A

Artorius Rex

I think we had more than enough Sephiroth wanking in KH.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't think it would have been the smartest, because then people might have wanted to see Cloud as well since they have story. Then people would want Leon and everyone, I think it was best how it was.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
^this because even though we saw Zack i really wanted to see aerith, & if she was their i probably would have asked for cloud, & so on & so on

Ralz

No Cloud, no Sephiroth. At least that what this game's plotline tells us.

I would much more prefer Genesis, as he's a better rival for Zack. Besides Mysterious Figure trounces Sephiroth everytime.

Lukar

Angeal Hewley or Genesis Rhapsodos would've been more likely choices than Sephiroth.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Eh, I'd prefer to have him show up just one more time in the future to finish off his little dispute with Cloud.

Angeal Hewley or Genesis Rhapsodos would've been more likely choices than Sephiroth.

Why? Even if they existed in this series, the possibility exists that they don't even have any connections to Zack. FF characters =/= KH "FF" character. At least Sephiroth and Zack are somewhat connected.

AlbertJ

Awards
Yeah I guess Genesis would have been a better choice. Idk about Sephiroth. Just a thought I had. Sorry.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Why? Even if they existed in this series, the possibility exists that they don't even have any connections to Zack. FF characters =/= KH "FF" character. At least Sephiroth and Zack are somewhat connected.

That logic could be used with Zack and Sephiroth too dude.....just because Zack's in the game doesn't mean he's gotta be connected to Sephiroth in this game. =/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That logic could be used with Zack and Sephiroth too dude.....just because Zack's in the game doesn't mean he's gotta be connected to Sephiroth in this game. =/

The connection I was referring to between Zack and Sephiroth was him being Zack's hero. It's not much, but at least it's something.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I have had enough of Sephiroth and how he kicks my ass all the time.

Xenin

Banned
I kinda think Zack will come back in KH3.. Considering you don;t get any info on him. Just that he wants to be a hero. And I think Angeal isn't gonna be in the series considering Zack was looking for a master in BBS... Sephiroth fits in better. Plus FF7 Isn't even over yet...We haven't seen the end yet lol...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the final fantasy story timeline is strange in this game i was hoping genisis would be included along zack aas a villain not sepheroth becase he is truly clouds adversary, but cloud would be a kid during birth by sleep a form we never saw him as, seeing a little yuffie would of been cute, aerith would be strange becuse it if we saw her with zack then it would mean she 26 currently which i dint believe, it was alos strange to not see leon considering he was 165 in his orginal game i wonder wht kh persona story would be modified

Xenin

Banned
the final fantasy story timeline is strange in this game i was hoping genisis would be included along zack aas a villain not sepheroth becase he is truly clouds adversary, but cloud would be a kid during birth by sleep a form we never saw him as, seeing a little yuffie would of been cute, aerith would be strange becuse it if we saw her with zack then it would mean she 26 currently which i dint believe, it was alos strange to not see leon considering he was 165 in his orginal game i wonder wht kh persona story would be modified

As for Leon...He isn;t Squal... Two different peoples! Lol. In fact in KH Comics he talked about being a kid lossing his world and he wasn't strong enough to defend it... SO there's that. I believe Nomura said is was Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back