• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in KHII: Confirmed, Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

Sephiroth is back . . . In the latest trailer, he is seen battling Cloud in his AC duds. Pause the video at 10 seconds to see this. It appears as tho' they are in HB and, also, that TN clearly lied to us and that he can no longer be trusted . . . Nothing he says can be taken as confirmation, now. It is likely Sephiroth's role will pertain as the antagonist for Cloud's story. Also, he might (highly likely) have a big speaking part. So, all of you who do not like Lance Bass doing Sephiroth, either deal, or die.:)

Vzam

Bronze Member
Id kill myself if Lance Bass did Sephiroth again...

Ansem/Sephy

I have to argue this a lot: Lance Bass does a GREAT job as Sephiroth! I'd get p.o.'d if anyone else did him. It's not right to judge him on whatever other crap he's been doing, the point is, his voice just fits. He's young-sounding, and portrayed power quite well in KHI. IMO, I automatically like anyone who has a role in KH and does it well. Bass falls into that catagory. Like Osment, Burton, Zane, etc. Plus, Disney may have picked voicing, but SE gave them the motives and OK's they needed.

Hybrid Keyblade

Why do so many people hate lance so much? Is it because you know he's a former member of Nsync or what? If you think you can do better..then march down there right now and audition or talk to the directors or Whatever of disney/S-E america and try to do sephiroths voice yourself...just know though that theres gonna be tons of kids playing the game..and you MAY have flame threads on based on you and stuff... -flies-

B

bettermanlamia

i didnt even hear sephiroth talk in kh1. still SEPHIROTH IS IN KH2!!!! YEA!!! :-D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Psh, whatever. Just because Lance Bass is a pop star doesnt mean he didnt do Seph's voice good. I give Lance Bass an A+ and hope he does his voice again. ;)

Hybrid Keyblade

alchemist said:
i change my mind he's ok

Your just saying that because Monkeybutt said he gave him an A+...poser..pfff.. Anyways..yeah, I believe Lance did a good job with Sephiroth..granted all I heard him say was "take this!" "Try and Dodge this!" "Sin Harvest" and "hyah!" and random stuff..I still think they were neatly done tidbits..I honestly hope for a medium-decent sized speaking role..

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Despite what I want to believe, Lance Bass DID do a good job as Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts. I prefer the deeper Japanese voice to Lance's higher-pitched, younger sounding version, though.

acrossthestars

can i ask: wat did nomura say that has been contradicted by the vid and means we cant trust him anymore? (someone mentioned this earlier in the thread)

B-rad 1

Sephiroth is a boss big ups. Frankly i could care less who does the voice as long as it songs good.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back