• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth vs Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverfate

If Sephiroth cloned himself, and then fought himself. Who would win?

Now, you clearly have to admit, that one Sephiroth would lose and therefor is not a great character, thus meaning that Sephiroth is not a great character. Then you fanboys must except that Sephiroth can infact lose . . . and you're tiny little world will be crushed. This paradox will destroy you.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
How can it be a draw, Sephiroth fights to the death? They'd each have to kill eachother, and Neverfate's paradox comes true, crushing all the Sephy-fanboys/girls with it.

It's good to have you back Neverfate.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Um neverfate, did you used to be New2Ya? Becuase those are his avy & sig.

Shinoda_EX

Sh[Ex] Mix
If Sephiroth cloned himself, and then fought himself. Who would win?

Now, you clearly have to admit, that one Sephiroth would lose and therefor is not a great character, thus meaning that Sephiroth is not a great character. Then you fanboys must except that Sephiroth can infact lose . . . and you're tiny little world will be crushed. This paradox will destroy you.
O.M.G. *Brain explodes*
Actually, the clone would be a baby, so the original would win xp.

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
Clone Sephy and shove them into battle.

Maybe I think too much, but this is what pops into my head...

When you make a clone, one is usually moderately weaker. Usually the clone as far as psychotic random plots I know of since clones always get their butt kicked, or have identitiy issues, or run away and try to get their own lives, or things of that nature, or get suicidal and disobedient.

And Sephy clone will be Sephy clone which is slightly and technically not Sephy(I refuse to type his godforesaken name out) like Riku Replica is not exactly Riku since he has his moderately different personality and his little identity issues.

And clones don't always know everything the original knows so Sephy original would murder a Sephy clone by default of knowing slightly less. Though th clone would fight with a determined passion in his horrible need to make himself be himself even though he is sort of not exactly himself because he is a clone, but being a clone he is inferior and a moderately different person though nearly identical, like a set of twins who look identical but usually look completely oppositial, like the twin cousins.

And so........in this semi-confusing rambling about how Sephy and Sephy clone would be technically speaking different human beings and how original Sephy would win and I don't even know why I am thinking so hard about Sephiroth when I don't even like Sephirtoh because he used to scare the daylights out of me and he managed to scare the daylights out of me again due to Advent Children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back