• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth with Importance?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
I have doubts on...ANY of the Final Fantasy characters having importance in the grand scheme of things. It's even hard for me to cheer on for Disney relevancy...but I'm curious on this. In another timeline, with there being a middle ground of Final Fantasy, Disney, and Ocs actually feeling like they're in the same game...an idea kinda just popped into my mind.

Sephiroth. What if he had more of a role in this series than being mere boss fodder, or Cloud's stalker? There's something interesting about the idea of Sephiroth hearing tales of this...book that tell of events yet to transpire, and he wants that book for his own. And maybe find a way to rewrite those events into his own image.

It's but a pipe dream, but a fun & interesting thing to think about. Thoughts on this idea? Hell, there're plenty of idea of characters learning about the Book of Prophecies & the Black Box.

Samsung0811

Awards
I'm down I just want final fantasy and mainly Disney worlds to be more plot-relevant so they feel important.

Back