• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

youyangs3

ok, so i've bet the final boss, got the ultima weapon and i'm on level 70

BUT i can't seem to beat seph, i can get him down 2 bars then i just die die die!!!

any suggestions?

Lexeon

Try using Reflega when he goes crazy with attacks. Then, when he does the Meteor Attack, keep jumping and using Aerial Dodge. Also, when he slashes with his sword, guard can also be helpful there.

Raiko

Come break me down
hmm..you didnt say what mode you are in so...okay
.level up(around 65-99)
max out your forms(you need glide to get away,high jump and aerial dodge to get up to seph,uhh...)
bring elixers and ethers or hi-potion(put elixers and hi-po/ether in the quick commands along with curaga(cure) and reflega but its up to you)).
be alert(yes you have to be coz of the sin heatless angel attack).
you definately need second chance, leaf bracer, once more and berserk(if you have it)
equip your strongest keyblade or ultima(if you can get it b4 facing seph)

He starts with a reaction command,so be ready to press triangle.if he upper cuts you and he teleports next to you do retailing slash and contunue to hit him
when he says "sin..." quickly go to him before he finishes his incantations and hit him. but if he hits you with that he would do the thing when you have to press the reaction comand or you just guard and heal quckly.use reflega if needed or if necesarry.
maybe you should try and find a guide or go to youtube.

just took that out of the other thread.

Wolfenga

If you beat him in KH, then KH2 is no problem. He's simple...and persistence is actually very important. Hahaha, but yeah The Hades Tournament is actually....harder....heh

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
If you are really bent on beating him at any cost...
Use a codebreaker.
Of course it takes most of the fun out of it.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Max out your elixirs (like, synthesize 99 of them), level up some more (lvl 99 wouldn't hurt either), and just don't give up.

Also, if you maxed your drive forms, that helps, so you can glide around the arena to avoid him.

T

tazztig

Well you need to be at a higher lvl than 70. May 79-99, or you just need to have had max out all your abilities to there fullest^.:^

RikuOblivion

You need to be higher than lvl 70 but its up to you. memorize his moves and if you do that after a while your gonna know whats coming and your gonna know what to do reflega helps when your in a tight situation such as when the fire comes up (idk what its called) it'll deal damage to him. Good luck

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Here's on strategy:

1. Stock potions and elixirs.
2. Save your magic for cure or reflect.
3(Like said above) level up above 70 to get a good advantage on him when it comes to strength.
3. Have abilities: guard, counter guard, combo plus, air combo plus ( more than one of combo and air combo plus is wise) leaf bracer, glide, high jump, quick run, aerial dodge (all are advised to be level 3) combination boost,second chance, once more,aerial recovery, and Trinity Limit equipped.

That should be about it ^^

Bloodgift

How about it?
Lot's of elixers potions and if you want get lot's of defence boosts! Or Strength boosts! And also level up some more

Kinokan

ok since you have the ultima and all im sure you must have at least lvl 1 of all form abilities (high jump, quick run, aerial dodge, and glide) make sure to have 6 elixers retaliating slash and as many combo plus and boosts (along with air) also HAVE ELIXER ON A SHORTCUT it will help have as many ribbons or any armor you like have as much strength and AP boosting Accsecories as possible (like cosmic arts ring and others) use quickrun to excape his flame pillar and the others to interrupt his DHA IF YOU GET HIT BY DHA USE AN ELIXER IMMEADEATLY then block his reaction command attack he will immediately use this afterwards so use this tips and tell me how this works out for you

Awards
Stick to the plan.

theplanbl5.png

Kinokan

thank you zephyr i forgot also have guard and guard break equipped to block his ground combo then to use guard break and get a combo on him. also about the retaliating slash when he knocks you up in the air instead of using aerial recovery use the retaliating slash then use your finisher. also have berserk charge equipped so you can do long ass combos after you use cure,cura,curaga what ever one you have.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Lol I only used 1 elixir that whole battle and I was around level 80. (though it was a really long time ago). All I did was use the ability that takes away your finishing move when you dont have any HP. And it should be easy for you since you have the Ultima weapon 'cause I used Oblivion.

Marluxia_GA

Listen, every one is saying you need to be higher than lvl. 70. the truth is you dont. all you need is all your forms maxed. when he goes up in the air and is about to get you down to one hp, you can jump up to him and hit him, which cancels it out. practice, and you will be fine. I beat sephiroth without guard,or that damn square button side slash move. equip explosion if you have it, it does nice damage.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Explosion = the cheapest way to do damage.

Maxxed forms = no fun ;_;

Sephiroth = beatable in the high 40's low 50's yes in proud mode.

Gaurd = not really necessary unless you'd get smacked to death in 2/3 hits.

Square button = cheap >>

Double finishing = cheap

Elixers = cheap, cheap, cheap.

Second chance = if your at a really low level you better put this on

The other second chance the one with the combos = once again yes.

High jump level 2 = lowest jump you can use to actually reach him :3

Dash level 2 = dash is dash just don't be cheap and use glide.

Dodge 2 = it'll help get you to sephi when he does that halo thing.

Glide = lulz if you want to make the battle as simple and easy for you as possible, ok.

he's not that hard at level 60 let alone 70ish o_O

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
When I was beating Sephiroth in Proud mode, I had Ultima weapon equiped, two of the slots for the quick cast/use thing had Elixirs, and the other had Curaga, alternating so which ever I pushed would heal me. I also had the second chance and once more(forgot the names, so don't sue me if they are wrong) abilities, leaf bracer, beserker, all of the combo plus and boosts equiped. I equiped the very best equipment I had on Sora so as to give him higher defence. Umm...I also had enough levels on my forms to give me the first of all of the growth abilities so I could get away from him easier. I was about level 80, but it was Proud mode, so I thought that would be a good starting point.

During battle, use the reaction commands as often as possible to avoid his attacks. When he goes in the air, follow him, and if you have recently used Curaga, pound him until he escapes or you get a finishing move on him. When he uses the Heartless Angel attack, imediately use an Elixir because it takes everything down to it's lowest level. When he uses the black balls that surround you, attack them away.When he uses the fire column thing, glide away and just keep running if you fall to avoid that attack.

I haven't played in a while, so if I missed something, tell me and I am likely to remember what I did.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Sephy's easy...I mean...I haven't beat him in Final Mix yet, but I can. You just need good timing to block his sword...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back