• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who did it

• i finally beat him

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • sadly, still working on it

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
i know a lot of you probaly beat him by now but, did anyone beat him yet. it took me a couple months

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It took me a couple of minutes to chip away at him, fool proof strategies pay off ^^

D

The KR3W
Well I did put down I finally beat him, but i had beaten him a while ago, and i believe that he was more of a challenge in KH1 rather than KH2

D

The KR3W
Yes it is in the KH2 section i was just reffering to the comparison of both Sephiroths, but the KH2 Sephiroth did take me some time to finish up, i just wish now after that you have beaten him that you could re-battle him and take him on again

Awards
Yes it is in the KH2 section i was just reffering to the comparison of both Sephiroths, but the KH2 Sephiroth did take me some time to finish up, i just wish now after that you have beaten him that you could re-battle him and take him on again

exactly! he was hard but he was fun

Macabre

Gold Member
I beat him on both Normal mode and Proud mode,so I beat him twice.

He's pretty easy once a player knows how to block/dodge/avoid his attacks and tactics.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
he was so hard but i beat him level 71 ags ago an i just got ultima weapon bu i got lvl99 ages ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back