• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Sora-H

i dont know if there was a thread for this or not, i didnt check so if there is sorry...

does anybody know if Sephiroth will make an appearance in KH2? thx

THE_BLACK_MAGE

yeah there was one and no i don't think so,that would suck.i hope ultamicia from FFVII makes an apperince or lavos from crono trigger.

K-Sora-H

ultamicia >.< that would be insane, i also hope Cloud reappears, heh i love Cloud and Seph there so awesome, well thx anyway guys

LongShot

Cloud was a big part of the story, at least in regards to the Final Fantasy Characters. I think he's definetely gonna come back. I see no reason why they won't put Sephiroth back in there either. What I want to know is, would Lance Bass do his voice again? =/

THE_BLACK_MAGE

lol,but i don't think i could stand it if seph. came back.i still can't be him and i'm lvl 98 in kh.now ultimicia or lavos would be wicked,i'd like a new challenge.

murney

cloud the best i hope u can fight along side him u would be unstopable then no matter wot
^^^ no one will ever know i spelt his name wrong

Last edited:

Sora's_son

i'm the one who made that other thread....but it was asking what happens after you beat Sephiroth.....i still can't beat him and im on lv.72. can someone please tell me what happens!

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
I don't think Sephiroth is going to come back since you kill him in the first game, and it wass very fun. I did it without getting hit, once.
So yeah, I think that there might be some weapon in this game since you remember that they had big enemies in the games, like the Rocket Titan.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I don't think so either, I hope not actually. I think every main villain of FF games should have a fair chance to make an appearance.

It's Ultimecia's turn now.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Dude, Disney has no right to tell Square-Enix how many FF characters they are allowed to put in. Like Nomura said, the FF characters that are in it can actually play a good part in the story, that's why they are picked out...

Buuut, I hope he uses the right ones. Cuz there are a lot of them that have to be used! (Quistis as teacher, Rinoa as the Aerith, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back