• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

do you guys think you will be able to beat sephiorth he has 15 life bars this time ! and he is alot harder ! and you fight alone so you don't have drive ! i thought i could beat him till i found out that you can't use drive while fighting him cuz donald and goofy arent with you :( i wonder if you use drive before you fight him will you still have it ? anyway i g2g 2 school now cya later

<AumaaN>

Me against Sephiroth??? hhmm...o_O *goes to hide himself in his room* XD

No, seriously. I think he's gonna whoop my butt till eternity! That is, until I get the Ultima Key muhahaha *evil laugh*

Xell

Wait, wut?
Bring it on, I beat him loads of times in KH1, This should be easy enough, just memorise his moves ;D

<AumaaN>

Xell said:
Bring it on, I beat him loads of times in KH1, This should be easy enough, just memorise his moves ;D
Yeah, it was easy in KH1 :D
I hope I can memorize all of his new moves in KH2
Not to mention the fact that his moves are much faster now:cool:

<AumaaN>

Neo Nobody said:
I really think he will monkey stomp my ass
LOL Trust me, he WILL!

But I don't think it will be thathard. He must have a weakness. Just like in KH1 there must be a hole in his motion. All you have to do is find it and he'll be easy. Don't forget that Sora can now seriously whoop behinds aswell( that just sounds wrong <_<)
And as they say: practice makes perfect

<AumaaN>

Neo Nobody said:
He is a freaking monster if i cant stop him the i will use plan F
Am afraid to ask but...*lol* What's plan F??? *laughs while typing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back