• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Hey ppls. I got a few questions on Sephiroth in KH2, I couldn't hold in my anxiety anymore...XD, Here they are.

1. How hard is he when you fight him? (I'm in proud mode so I'd like an answer in a Proud mode perspective)

2. Is the battle more fun than it was in KH1?

3. Can you do reaction commands on him?

Please avoid minor spoilers.

Much appreciated!

Dr. Stoopid

1. He is hard. I tried at level 65 and couldnt even take three hits. And since it was a three hit combo, it was as good as one hit. I then beat him at level 84 and was still quite hard. Highlight this blank spot for a good pre-fight strategy, but atleast try yourself first:

Best remove your customized magic except for curaga and reflega, and place elixers (and potions) in your shotcuts if you dont have 6 elixers, you'll need em if he hits the move that reduces HP to 1 and empties your mana. Cast reflega in rapid succession to block his "meteor rain" attack. (I invented that name, you'll know it when you see it, he uses it around 3 HP bars remaining) It's also good to remove your equipped combo plusses since bosses require a finishing move to kill when his HP is one, if you have a long combo he may teleport eveytime you try to finsih him off.

2. It's more fun cuz KH2 has better fighting period.

3. The only reaction against him is used to block one his attacks. This attack has no name unless the strategy guide says it does. You have about 2 seconds to do it and if you dont, half your life or more is gone no matter what. He basically rushes through you and damage is dealt a second after he hits you, like one of those samurai movies or somethin.

Last edited:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Cool! Thanks!

Just another little question, what is his fighting stance? Is it the same in KH? Or is it like the stance in FF7? You know , the sword close to his head like he';s about to stab.

Dr. Stoopid

Had no time to pay attention to that, someone else clue us in... I think he holds it more forward than before, and not always behind his back but I got no idea.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
can u give me some advice on what to do after i block his rushing move thing. i get in some hits after but he attacks me in rapid succesion (4 or 5 times which kills me) or reflectga doesnt work well for me. i'm lvl 85 with ultima

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
He's harder. I fought him 20 times in a row and not once could I best him in battle. I'm never going to get the Fenrir keychain and see Showdown of Fate :( .

Dr. Stoopid

square-enix said:
can u give me some advice on what to do after i block his rushing move thing. i get in some hits after but he attacks me in rapid succesion (4 or 5 times which kills me) or reflectga doesnt work well for me. i'm lvl 85 with ultima

The reflega thing only works against his fiery meteor things. Dunno what else to tell ya, cuz 84 was high enough level to get by on 6 elixers. ya got once more and second chance I would assume...

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
I defeated him not long ago but he sure was casting Sin Harvest a lot tyring to kill me and the meteor was pretty hard for me to dodge. his battle stance is a little similar to KH1 but his sword points down a little. he will do that 10 hit combo on you if you don't reaction command him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back