• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quexinos

you have 211 posts so I know you're not just some newb...are you trying to be funny or what?

rikupwns

Quexinos thanks for putting the link up and now i will shut up cause ive been pwned

KH2Lover

KH2 Lover said:
I just beat Sephiroth at level 99 with Ultima. I gained 21 levels in a 2- 3 hours by going to the Pride Lands. I equipped the Gull Wing key blade. Then I lowered my health to when there is a alert sound. I then went up to the Peak and used Magnega 4-5 times (each Magnega gives you about 9000-10000 experience) and then regenirated my MP. I was at level 99. All I need to do max level my form levels: Valor- 5, Wisdom- 5, Master- 6, Final- 2. Oh yeah, when you fight sephiroth, don't put on berserk charge. If you get him down to a one health point, you have to kill him with a finishing combo!
Hey! You kind of copied my username! Anyway, I beat him with Oblivion and I was only on lvl. 63.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
okay, it's possible to beat him on level 43 or whatever but it's hard
and i doubt you can beat him on the first try without at least seeing how he attacks first(like seeing a video) or having major help from a strategy guide
it is impossible to beat him at such a low level without at least some how knowing how he is going to attack

pimpinhuskie519

yeah sorry to sound mean but who cares what level u were at when u won... If you want to see levels then go to the guides and look. What lvl u were at has nothin to do with the topic of this thread. Yeah the kid was just throwing some info out there so lets let it end shall we??

O

Oberon

KH2 Lover said:
I just beat Sephiroth at level 99 with Ultima. I gained 21 levels in a 2- 3 hours by going to the Pride Lands. I equipped the Gull Wing key blade. Then I lowered my health to when there is a alert sound. I then went up to the Peak and used Magnega 4-5 times (each Magnega gives you about 9000-10000 experience) and then regenirated my MP. I was at level 99. All I need to do max level my form levels: Valor- 5, Wisdom- 5, Master- 6, Final- 2. Oh yeah, when you fight sephiroth, don't put on berserk charge. If you get him down to a one health point, you have to kill him with a finishing combo!
what is yer point... to bou down to you or something

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
have to be skilled at what???? PRESSING "X" repeatedly???

you just cant beat him when u're below 60 because ur HP is too low and ur strength isnt enuff
n00b....

i watched someone beat him at lvl 39. all he needed is block was block b/c he didnt heal even once. and he only got hit twice. just keep blocking when he starts a combo, after the combo smash him and repeat. everyone already knows how to stop his bigger moves like sin harvest. and thats all there is to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back