• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth's english voice!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Okay, all I can say is the VA in that scene impressed me. Sephiroth sounded perfect and Sora also sounded great. I'm also very glad they gave Sephiroth a bigger role in this game.

D

Dexter

Goofy sounded kind of different? Anyway kudos for George Newbern fo doing a good job on Sefey! I E-Mailed him appluading him for a job well done! Also is it just me or does sora not sound that bad? The last time I heard him I thought he wasnt really good. Now he sounds preatty good!? Hmmm, actor's go figure......

Yoda_Mickey

Idk... I just didn't imagine Sephiroth's voice being that light I suppose. I'm a little disapointed... but eh, I'm sure I'll get use to it. Will he be doing the voice for Sephiroth in AC to?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
To me Sephiroth sounds really tight. He sounds kinda like Inyasha's big brother. Can't spell his name. I thought he sounded like him too.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
rpg master said:
Goofy sounded kind of different? Anyway kudos for George Newbern fo doing a good job on Sefey! I E-Mailed him appluading him for a job well done! Also is it just me or does sora not sound that bad? The last time I heard him I thought he wasnt really good. Now he sounds preatty good!? Hmmm, actor's go figure......

ditto(about Sora ^^)
=D

I always imagined Sephy's voice 2 be a lil deeper but it sounds pretty good.
He sounds smexy...thank goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back