• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sephiroths va?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonewingedangelK

with all these new va interviews goin around, does anyone have any new info on who sephiroths va is? looks like theyre using the advent children voice actors for the final fantasy characters in kh2...and im pretty sure lance bass isnt doing the movie...so ya any new info?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^That's him. So all of you will know, Newbern played Superman on the Justice League cartoon. I can honestly say that after listening to Jack Sparrow and Sora's VAs, I'm afraid to hear how Sephiroth sounds like.

Sephiros

wait a sec, the superman in all of the justice leagues, or just the first one?

ill have to see that tonight then, and how bad are sora's and jack's? isnt sora the same kid from KH1?

:confused: :confused:

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Sephiros said:
wait a sec, the superman in all of the justice leagues, or just the first one?

ill have to see that tonight then, and how bad are sora's and jack's? isnt sora the same kid from KH1?

:confused: :confused:

the voice is the same for all the jl believe me. and sora's voice is still haley joel osment

fjurbanski

think about this, it is one year later in the game, but it is 3 or 4 years later in real life. so haley obviously sounds older. they could have got some one else to do sora, but then it would really sound bad.

p.s. jesse mcartney actually sounds pretty good as roxas

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Jesse is good in doing Roxas....at first, I thought he would do it badly but then again, he didn't....I guess i was wrong about him ^^

Sephiros

the one episode of JL i watch, and superman isnt there. and sora's VA is Takashi in the Grand Prix thing on toonami, so if its still on, ill check that too

E

Eclipse

dual_keyblader25 said:
i've never heard jack sparrow's. can somebody give me a link?

it's at the very end of the david gallagher VA interview. Warning though, the david one has very bad spoilers up until the end. Search YouTube for it.

Mr.

Japanese Sephiroth sounds AWESOME. Like, one of those samurai legends in those anime shows. X3
*steals Sephiroth's Japanese voice and puts in on a soundtrack* X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back