• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sephoroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexion VI

hello i recently just joined this website because i really like KH + KHII and chain of memorys i have not yet beat KHII because i want to defeat it completely (as in i want to beat all other bosses and complete jiminys jounal) and all i have left to do is beat sephoroth but i cannot i am Lv. 80 have all keyblades exept for fenrir obviously and have the lv.7 glide ability what else do i need to do ?

Rix

:)
Awards
strategy... I'm pretty sure there are a lot of strategy guides you can find. I haven't been able to beat him either, but I know that it takes more than just button smashing to beat him.. I try to find some strategy guides for you, but I'm not sure if they even work..

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
-Equip Decisive Pumpkin so that your ground combos are more efficient.
-Have 6 Elixirs or 6 Hi-Potions
-Use only 1 Combo+ so that you can use the finisher more often.
-Have Reflega on shortcut so that you can use it whenever you need it.

(If you want the list of abilities that I used, just post)

I donno, I guess that's all the important stuff. :/ Try Gamefaqs if it isn't enough

strategy... I'm pretty sure there are a lot of strategy guides you can find. I haven't been able to beat him either, but I know that it takes more than just button smashing to beat him.

Apparently you are no good then. I can Sephiroth in under 30 seconds. :p

EDIT: Here are 2 guides you can follow to beat him. They aren't the best way but they are ways nonetheless.

Link 1
Link 2

Macabre

Gold Member
sephiroth's attacks are easy to dodge and block if you memorize them,like the one winged angel or comet or the fiery blast.also you don't need to be at a high level to beat him.what mode are you playing at?

zexion VI

-Equip Decisive Pumpkin so that your ground combos are more efficient.
-Have 6 Elixirs or 6 Hi-Potions
-Use only 1 Combo+ so that you can use the finisher more often.
-Have Reflega on shortcut so that you can use it whenever you need it.
(If you want the list of abilities that I used, just post)
I donno, I guess that's all the important stuff. :/ Try Gamefaqs if it isn't enough

Apparently you are no good then. I can Sephiroth in under 30 seconds. :p

Rixam- i do have a strategy guide but it does not give you that much info on how to beat seph
krimsun monkeh - much abliged

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
KM I'm really not good at all xP I can only do the button smashing, haha xD

Don't know if this helps: Kh1 Sephiroth Boss Battle Strategy [Only Text] - AOL Video

Uhm, Rix, that's for KH1 ;P

krimsun monkeh - much abliged

Anytime

which mode are you playing at zexion VI?normal or proud?

The mode is of no importance seeing as how it only affects how much damage Sephiroth does. If you're on proud, you just have to be more careful.

Macabre

Gold Member
true,krimson.modes do not differ in truth. well,sephiroth's attacks should be easy to avoid if you memorize them.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
I had Ultima, lots of DEF-Boosting accessories, Trinity Limit, Berserk Charge, and all the Growth Abilities.

Block his one thing that you can block, use Trinity Limit, spam normal attacks with BC, rinse, repeat. Only hard part was killing him, because you need a combo finisher...

Macabre

Gold Member
getting a finisher shouldn't be that hard,energy orbs or the air finisher or the pincer,sorry,don't remember what their called but i beat sephiroth without trinity and berserk.and his attacks are easy to avoid,block or negetate.

ButterflySora

sephiroth's attacks are easy to dodge and block if you memorize them,like the one winged angel or comet or the fiery blast.also you don't need to be at a high level to beat him.what mode are you playing at?
Completly true.. it was the same with Clouds attacks when you fought Cloud

Chupacabra

If you really cant beat him ~ since actually he's not THAT hard just equip as many ethers as you can and spam Trinity Limit ~ it should get down a few bars of HP each and youre invincible while you use it.

And use as many streght boost things as you can get ! If you still cant beat him.

Notice that it's not really fun like this but at least you will beat him easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back