• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephoroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
anyone think that sephoroth could be in kingdom hearts II? i think he could be like in the coliseum, but he wouldn't be the platinum match, some one else would.

T

TheKing#1

Yea I think he will be in the coliseum too, as a bouns or somthing, probally for more replay value I guess.

T

TheKing#1

That is tru though, if 1 was not in it and the other was square has gone locoa. wounder if u will be able 2 fight the 3 guys from Mulan.

sepheroth1

cloud and sephiroth fight each other. i saw a movie it was nice. for kh2 of course not advent children

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I always had an idea for him to fight Cloud again but this time over at Hollow Bastion. Sora walks in the Chapel and sees them ready to fight, just then they lanch into the sky and sora runs outside to see them battle. Cloud would lose and then you would battle Sephy in the Place where you battled the Unknown/Dragon malificent

S

Skyrider

Uh I don't know about that. Sephiroth is freaking hard. He has beaten me 52 times.No wait actually 53 times.

DarrcEnigma

If you ask me, Sephiroth was probably the easiest (excluding Ice Titan) of the four optional bosses. His attack patterns -- with the exception of the meteor formation -- are pretty easy to learn. The only thing you have to worry about is stopping Sin Harvest and curing at the right times. Kurt Zisa's got that blasted saw-like attack, and of course Phantom has his little Death Spell -- both of which are harder/more annoying than Sin Harvest, in my opinion.

I'd personally like it if Sephiroth came back for another go. Though with the advanced battle system, they'd have to make him a bit harder. Either that, or swap out Sin Harvest to add a partner to fight with him. That might be interesting. I want Kurt and Phantom back too, though -- in addition to all of the other Heartless from the original game. That's probably asking for too much...

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
SquallLeonHart said:
Sephiroth is not that hard
Not that hard? NOT THAT HARD?!!!! That long haired bitch (don't get me wrong, i like sephy) killed me with two slashes!!! He scared me so much, I gave up trying to beat him. And I can't be stuffed running around and watching out for his attacks. I'm an offensive person, I run straight in and attack.

One-Winged-Angel

Skyrider said:
Uh I don't know about that. Sephiroth is freaking hard. He has beaten me 52 times.No wait actually 53 times.
DUDE, wow, he's really easy if sora's maxed out.....i beat him just for the hell of it now................

Cloud1986

sepheroth1 said:
cloud and sephiroth fight each other. i saw a movie it was nice. for kh2 of course not advent children

ummm dude that movie is from Kingdom Hearts : Final Mix not KH2, we dont kno if Sephiroth and Cloud will be in KH2, but they better!!!

S

Skyrider

If don't put in Seph, they might put in Sin from FFX.You know with Auruon in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back