• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► September 26th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Get 3 Medals for 600 Jewels!

■ Get 3 Medals for 600 Jewels!

Campaign Period: 
Sep. 26, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 29, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sep. 26, 2016 7:00 to Sep. 30, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

Take advantage of this limited-time Daily Deal while it lasts! 
Available 3 times a day, get 3 Medals, with a 5★ Medal guaranteed, for just 600 Jewels!

This deal ends on Sep. 29 (PT) / Sep. 30 (UTC), so don’t miss out!

Challenge Quests Every Day this Week!

img
■ Challenges Event

■Event Period: 
Sep. 26, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 2, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sep. 26, 2016 7:00 to Oct. 3, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

This week's challenges are series of daily event quests! 
Be sure to do these challenges every day to amass up to 1400 Jewels, as well as boost Medals, cost Medals, Munny Medals, and EXP Medals!

See below for the list of rewards:

Objective 1 Objective 2 Objective 13

Sep. 26
(Mon.)

200 Jewels 6★ Cid 6★ Moogle
Sep. 27
(Tue.)
200 Jewels 5★ Dale 6★ Moogle
Sep. 28
(Wed.)
200 Jewels 5★ Chip 6★ Moogle
Sep. 29
(Thu.)
200 Jewels 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie 6★ Moogle
Sep. 30
(Fri.)
200 Jewels 6★ Dale 6★ Moogle
Oct. 1
(Sat.)
200 Jewels 6★ Chip 6★ Moogle
Oct. 2
(Sun.)
200 Jewels 6★ Cid 6★ Moogle

* The days displayed are based on Pacific Time.

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Re: September 26th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Yay more jewels! Just what I needed after getting two terrible pulls from the last deal. Now I can do more terrible pulls :D

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Moar free Jewels!!! Yay. So that's the third time in a row, guess we can see this as the daily Jewel quests. So SENA does listen to the fans after all... time to celebrate *pulls out soda and chips*!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I'm kinda glad since I've been wanting to save some jewels in case a very special event reaches us anytime soon.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

More Jewel Quests? Nice...This might be SENA's way of appeasing us. Now they just need to make a particular week-long batch permanent and we're golden. Oh, and of course release the damn Mickey and Brooms Medals already.

appleboy82791

Awards

This is great! But we're still lacking a bunch of stuff that we should have. Plus, I doubt we can depend on having events like this all the time. An actual permanent daily jewel quest is still what we need.

Erinxh

Any idea what's actually inside the Four Days Only pack? before wasting my jewels on this.

appleboy82791

Awards

Any idea what's actually inside the Four Days Only pack? before wasting my jewels on this.

There's no guarantee of anything special. The only difference between this and a normal daily deal is you get a guarantee of a 5* medal rather than a guarantee of a 4* medal. Don't waste you jewels on it.

DefiantHeart

Awards

There's no guarantee of anything special. The only difference between this and a normal daily deal is you get a guarantee of a 5* medal rather than a guarantee of a 4* medal. Don't waste you jewels on it.

Ikr? XD Ish like SENA's being like, we're giving chu more jewels, so cough up some more on this deal. XD

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Jeez, even the Adamantite Quests for MoG are higher level. Was kinda hoping for an easy Adamantite Ore from the first one. Guess I have to wait for the Divine Rose ones to come around again, it's the only one (besides MoG) that I haven't completed the second one for.

appleboy82791

Awards

Jeez, even the Adamantite Quests for MoG are higher level. Was kinda hoping for an easy Adamantite Ore from the first one. Guess I have to wait for the Divine Rose ones to come around again, it's the only one (besides MoG) that I haven't completed the second one for.

I don't even know why they introduced the MoG adamantite quests. For anyone that has all 5 slots unlocked on the other 6 keyblades, there's not enough orichalcums to unlock all 5 slots on the MOG keyblade. Therefore, we can't get the MOG keyblade to a high enough level to even use adamantite ores on it. Even for those that are able to do all 3 objectives on the for MoG quest and get the 1 orichalcum, that still leaves you short 1 orichalcum. This is just a slap in the face from SE NA.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I don't even know why they introduced the MoG adamantite quests. For anyone that has all 5 slots unlocked on the other 6 keyblades, there's not enough orichalcums to unlock all 5 slots on the MOG keyblade. Therefore, we can't get the MOG keyblade to a high enough level to even use adamantite ores on it. Even for those that are able to do all 3 objectives on the for MoG quest and get the 1 orichalcum, that still leaves you short 1 orichalcum. This is just a slap in the face from SE NA.
dH6HxuQ.jpg

[KHUX] oh Sweet you. All that work paid off - Imgur

Bank

Jesus Christ dude what's wrong with you. Why would you do that? It took me 6-7 days in JP to even muster up the ambition and attention span to +25 Moogle of Glory by 1-turning them all with 130%, 150% guilts out the wazoo. + even using Skip Ticket IIs.

What is wrong with you. Without Kairi. Gawd :confused: noice

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's not mine!! D:

Whomever uploaded it to Imgur is the crazy one.

appleboy82791

Awards

It's not mine!! D:

Whomever uploaded it to Imgur is the crazy one.

How is this even possible? I'm actually asking. I'm pretty sure I have all of the orichalcums available in the game and after using the necessary amount on the other keyblades, I'm still short 1 for the MoG keyblade. Does this person not have another keyblade fully leveled up?
So seriously, how is this done?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

My guess is that yeah, they skipped out on fully levelling a Keyblade and used it for MoG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back