• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SEPTEMBER 29th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D

The KR3W
Days NA date

Accroding to E3, KH: 358/2 Days will be coming to NA in September 29.

Awards
The confirmed release date for the 358/2 Days NA version. English screens shown, Xion's english voice heard. Jesse McCartney returns

Last edited:
Re: Days NA date

uhm, if i remember correctly, and i think i do because i just watched it on g4, the NA release date is the 29th.

but yea, i am pumped as hell.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Oh god, the voice acting for the game at the conference presentation was terrible. :|

meh, i'm satisfied. at least we finally have a NA release date. i'm buying that shit as soon as it hits shelfs.

Awards

The gap between the Japanese and American release date for KH2, a PS2 game, was 3 months. For Days, a DS game, it's 4 months. Go figure.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kinda discombobulated, but I combined three threads about this to make things easier. 8D; I might just close this and put everything into one, much more organized, thread in a bit. Just so you know!

Thank you guys SO much for posting up this stuff! Especially the video!

Speaking of which, JESSEEEEEE! AND SAIX'S VA IS BACK, TOO! Xion sounds awesome as well! :DDD EEEE I'M SO EXCITED!

Awards
Re: E3 Video!! Engish voices!

Here's the E3 video. Sorry it's kinda blurry. All the speech bubbles and commands are in english. As you can hear, or well see, Jesse McCartney is in fact providing Roxas' voice once again.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days E3 2009

They're doing the same thing they did with Re:CoM. Not even bothering to adjust to English lip syching. I called it. So, ALL they had to do with this game was translate text and voice a few scenes and it's still taking a month longer than KH2.

Awards
Re: E3 Video!! Engish voices!

They're doing the same thing they did with Re:CoM. Not even bothering to adjust to English lip syching. I called it. So, ALL they had to do with this game was translate text and voice a few scenes and it's still taking a month longer than KH2.

That isn't the final english version. They're still working on it. I'm sure the synching will be fine when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back