• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I think he could be the final Seeker that MX is looking for. Since he has no physical presence in the present, it doesn't seem like he can time-travel to the next Keyblade War. However, that could (and probably will) be fixed in KH3.

Seeing as he appeared for literally two seconds in DDD, they're probably going to bring him back. And with that whole "Key to Return Hearts" thing being in KH3, MX could easily revive Vanitas and make him a vessel.

In fact, that'd be awesome. I kinda hope that happens, where MX gets his hands on that new key and uses it to complete the Seekers of Darkness.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I think it's safe to say that Vanitas will be one. Like you said he does appear, albeit, disembodied but I'm sure MX will find a way. I mean Geezernort has already found a way to troll time to the extend of having 13 of himself in one place. xD

I could see MX getting the key or figuring out how it works in order to bring Van back. The other seekers wouldn't need it though.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
In order to get to a point in time a version of yourself has to exist as the destination (as in physically exist). For Vanitas that would depend on how much of him is exactly Xehanort for MX to pull him out of the past. Is he half like Xigbar? Or is he still more a mix of his own entity and Ventus?
In the latter case, Xehanort could pull Vanitas from the past the moment Ventus' heart is back where it belongs, creating a "version of Ventus" that could anchor Vanitas in time just like MX anchors Young Xehanort, Ansem and Xemnas.

The "key to returning hearts" however is another possible idea that may ensure a permanent return of the present Vanitas as his own entity, as when it is the main tool that can be used by Sora to grant Naminé, Xion and Roxas their own existences, it would be very "Xehanortish" for MX to just jump on the bandwagon and use the key himself as well to do the same with Vanitas.
Bonuspoints if Xehanort then reveals that this was another backup plan all along since he knew/predicted that Sora would want to save the suffering connected to him. On an even grander scale, and if Xemnas and Ansem have fledging hearts of their own, he might even use the key to bring back a true Xemnas and Ansem.

Both Sora and Xehanort are a heart conglomerate, so it stands to reason that they might be both capable of handling the "key to return hearts".

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Bonuspoints if Xehanort then reveals that this was another backup plan all along since he knew/predicted that Sora would want to save the suffering connected to him. On an even grander scale, and if Xemnas and Ansem have fledging hearts of their own, he might even use the key to bring back a true Xemnas and Ansem.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I hope that happens, honestly. I love when Xehanort reveals his backup plans upon backup plans. Like in Blank Points.

"But know this: You are just one of many roads I might choose to take. Trust me, I made certain of that. *evil chuckle*"

Me: *chills*

TheSupremeFace

I'm just curious about the First Keybladers...Terra and Aqua's keyblade have been passed onto Kairi and Sora. So if they DO get freed, would they be weaponless? And if they have no keyblade, can they still be considered "Guardians of Light"? Aqua did use Eraquas's keyblade though, so idk.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm just curious about the First Keybladers...Terra and Aqua's keyblade have been passed onto Kairi and Sora. So if they DO get freed, would they be weaponless? And if they have no keyblade, can they still be considered "Guardians of Light"? Aqua did use Eraquas's keyblade though, so idk.
Their keyblades wasn't passed down to anyone. The succession ceremony just passes on the ability to wield not the actual keyblade itself.
Aqua did lose her original keyblade to save terra though. I'm not sure what will become of terra's since MX discarded it and the LS took it since later we see terra's (and vens) keyblades save Aqua from heartless in the final episode ending.

GrimGoodbye

Re: Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness.

this is just an IDEA of me based on what did master xehanort said

"The clash between the light and the dark will form the X blade"

and i just thought of

NOMURA wont just make a simple IDEA of getting the 13th member of the SoD

so i say..

In the battle within the light and dark

will not only FORM the X BLADE

but

also

FORMS the 13th MEMBER of the SoD

which is..

the X BLADE ITS SELF..

none said that the X BLADE is = to a weapon

Nor a person WIELDING IT

so

that's just my idea

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
But the Xblade IS a weapon. =_=

Not only that, it has also been confirmed that all "normal" Keyblades used by the characters in the series where actually modeled in the image of the X-blade, which practically seals it at least as a key-shaped weapon somehow.

GrimGoodbye

Not only that, it has also been confirmed that all "normal" Keyblades used by the characters in the series where actually modeled in the image of the X-blade, which practically seals it at least as a key-shaped weapon somehow.

so it just mean that the X BLADE is just a weapon

and just wondering

WHOM IS CAPABLE OF HANDLING IT

coz just like what you have said

the keyblade chooses its wielder :))

i really appriciate your comments above the rest

also adrian

im just new

Gram

Banned
Awards
so it just mean that the X BLADE is just a weapon

and just wondering

WHOM IS CAPABLE OF HANDLING IT

coz just like what you have said

the keyblade chooses its wielder :))

i really appriciate your comments above the rest

also adrian

im just new
It may not be much to go on but we seen Vanitas swinging that proto-xblade around without difficulty and if a normal wielder can use one as unstable as the one vanitas had then I'd guess that any keywielder can use the XBlade.

Keyblades do choose a wielder but we've seen a couple times already that wielders can use any keyblade they pick up even if it isn't their own so I doubt the Xblade is any pickier.
Though at the same time the Xblade is the original, what it can do and how it behaves, would be worlds apart from how the man-made keyblades act.

GrimGoodbye

It may not be much to go on but we seen Vanitas swinging that proto-xblade around without difficulty and if a normal wielder can use one as unstable as the one vanitas had then I'd guess that any keywielder can use the XBlade.

Keyblades do choose a wielder but we've seen a couple times already that wielders can use any keyblade they pick up even if it isn't their own so I doubt the Xblade is any pickier.
Though at the same time the Xblade is the original, what it can do and how it behaves, would be worlds apart from how the man-made keyblades act.

i see so next question

well knowing that once SORA kept kairi's heart within him at KH1 and ven was inside sora's all along

why is that when SORA stabbed himself by the keyblade RIKU(KH1) used into opening hearts

why isn't it that ven's heart didn't came out or freed from him?

well i got plenty of question to ask i hope you guys could answer them

Multiple reasons i believe
1) Ven's heart went to Roxas [confirmed iirc]
2) Ven's heart wasn't yet finished healing
3) maybe Ven's heart couldn't solve the mystery of Castle Oblivion so it couldn't make it back to his Body; remebmer it requires Aqua to solve

Gram

Banned
Awards
i see so next question

well knowing that once SORA kept kairi's heart within him at KH1 and ven was inside sora's all along

why is that when SORA stabbed himself by the keyblade RIKU(KH1) used into opening hearts

Ventus' heart couldn't go back, it's in a damaged/sleeping state while Kairi's was just taking refuge. And since sora's own heart was being swallowed by darkness and turning into a heartless at that point he couldn't stay with sora either so it remained in the only place left, sora's discarded body+soul which turned into his nobody Roxas who gained ventus' face cause of ven's presence within him.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Well, I don't think we can really say that any keywielder can use it just yet. After all his proto-xblade was forged from his and Ventus' hearts which could easily serve as the reason to why he could wield it.
On the other hand, seeing the Keyblades were made to mimic the X-Blade, it would make sense that they'd chose their wielders according to similar criteria that the X-Blade wielder would have to fulfill.

i see so next question

As of now there are no concrete reasons given to why Ven's heart remained in Sora's body after Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade of peoples heart. But like others have stated it probably has to do with the fact that it was damaged and still sleeping and healing. There's also the fact that unlike in Kairi's case his body wasn't nearby to call to it, which may or may not factor into it.

GrimGoodbye

Alright

i dont think if my questions were related to the thread

but imma all out

at KH 1 there's a battle with xemnas

and xemnas quoted "INCOMPLETE ONE".
"LET ME TEST YOUR POWER"

im still wondering what does he mean by saying that

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well, I don't think we can really say that any keywielder can use it just yet. After all his proto-xblade was forged from his and Ventus' hearts which could easily serve as the reason to why he could wield it.
On the other hand, seeing the Keyblades were made to mimic the X-Blade, it would make sense that they'd chose their wielders according to similar criteria that the X-Blade wielder would have to fulfill.
More or less what I said. Heck given the Xblades god-like power the thing very well may wield itself in some fashion. (a stretch I know but intriguing to think about)

As of now there are no concrete reasons given to why Ven's heart remained in Sora's body after Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade of peoples heart. But like others have stated it probably has to do with the fact that it was damaged and still sleeping and healing. There's also the fact that unlike in Kairi's case his body wasn't nearby to call to it, which may or may not factor into it.
I dont think the body holds much factor since the state of the body depends if the heart is awake, damaged or sleeping but then again it could hold some factor.

Alright

i dont think if my questions were related to the thread

but imma all out

at KH 1 there's a battle with xemnas

and xemnas quoted "INCOMPLETE ONE".
"LET ME TEST YOUR POWER"

im still wondering what does he mean by saying that

Xemnas was referring to sora and roxas. At that point in kh1 Roxas had been born meaning the body+soul sora originally had was lost making him him incomplete.

As for what body Sora had after he became a heartless, well we're not sure. Nomura said he was just a "walking heart" at that point but he obviously has a physical presence of some kind.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
More or less what I said. Heck given the Xblades god-like power the thing very well may wield itself in some fashion. (a stretch I know but intriguing to think about)

I dont think the body holds much factor since the state of the body depends if the heart is awake, damaged or sleeping but then again it could hold some factor.

I agree it's a bit of a stretch, how ever I could see it possess someone to use it as it's wielder. Though this too is a stretch especially, seeing it's probably not evil nor good.

Well seeing a body yearns for a heart. I imagine when it loses it, it calls to it. Therefor I would assume it's why when the heart is set free from a Heartless it reunites with the body, unless a Nobody has formed and hasn't been slain yet. Though this is just my interpretation of what we know.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I agree it's a bit of a stretch, how ever I could see it possess someone to use it as it's wielder. Though this too is a stretch especially, seeing it's probably not evil nor good.

Well seeing a body yearns for a heart. I imagine when it loses it, it calls to it. Therefor I would assume it's why when the heart is set free from a Heartless it reunites with the body, unless a Nobody has formed and hasn't been slain yet. Though this is just my interpretation of what we know.
If it wielded itself I always seen it as having a body similar to TAV's armor. Yeah I doubt it's either good nor evil, it's sole purpose for existing is just to protect kh.

That is a highly possible imo after all even when a nobody is born and it can't regain it's original heart it'll try as many times as it takes to replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back