• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wander

What is lingering will please someone reply

The Lingering Will/Lingering Sentiment is Terra's remaining willpower that's still existing in his Keyblade armor in the Keyblade Graveyard. It's all that's "left" of Terra.

Dark Avarice

But u need a heart to survive in kingdom hearts or you will become a heartless. No matter how much will he had

Please someone reply can terra be whole again or he's just going to be a will please someone reply

Last edited by a moderator:

Light

faster than
Awards
In Kingdom Hearts, a person is made of three things: a heart, a will (soul), and a body. Of the three, we as the fans understand the Heart and Body the most, whereas the Will is still a little clouded. All that we can deduce is that if someone's heart and body are taken or destroyed, sometimes their will lives on. The Will has to take hold of something for it to possess. For a while, it was thought that the Mysterious Figure was Xehanort's Lingering Will taking over his cloak (later revealed to be YMX).

Terra's Will was to stop Xehanort, and to save his friends. It was this overbounding force of thought that allowed him to exist on as a Will. Another example of Lingering Will is Vanitas. His Body and Heart were shattered, but his Will remained for you to defeat.

Beyond that we don't really know much at all about Lingering Wills. Just that sometimes, when it looks like it's all over... it takes a stand and fights back.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
What is lingering will please someone reply

We dont really know what he is. All that is known is that Terra's lingering feelings and thoughts of hatred and need to protect Aqua and Ven animated the armor.

But u need a heart to survive in kingdom hearts or you will become a heartless. No matter how much will he had

Please someone reply can terra be whole again or he's just going to be a will please someone reply
Terra is already whole, he's just got MX possessing his body.

As LightandDark pointed out, life in kh consists of three main components. The heart, which is more or less who you are, your everything. The body which acts as a vessel for the heart and gives a person physical form and lastly there is the soul which, according to the kh2 reports, is the life force or battery of the body.
Natural death in kh is defined as a bodies loss of soul, the life force, which results in the body dying. When the heart is lost the process of a heartless and nobody is born.
Even though the heart persists eternally the body is only as lasting as the soul within.

And as we know the Lingering Will has none of these three, it doesn't have terra's heart cause we seen him and MX's hearts conversing with eachother within Apprentice Xehanort during blankpoints.
The lingering will can't have his soul cause if terra had lost his soul his body would've died and it obviously doesn't have his body.

The lingering will, until further explained, is just as it's name implies, Terra's lingering thoughts and emotions acting on those thoughts/emotions to stop xehanort.

There have been many theories though and personally my fave was that the lingering will was Terras keyblade acting on the last will of it's master.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Wat about the keyblade u need a heart remember
I remember but that dont change the fact on LW's composition. The armor is empty and only has form through Terra's lingering thoughts and emotions. Whatever it technically is it's still a part/connected to terra so it wouldn't be to far fetched to think if can wield because of said connection.

unbound_word

Re: Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness.

They don't have to forge the weapon, just destroy the Organization. Still, here goes:

7 guardians of light and allies:
1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Kairi
4. Mickey
5. Donald
6. Goofy
7. Ventus
8. Terra
9. Aqua
10. Lea

the Real Organization
1. Master Xehanort
2. Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness
3. Xemnas
4. Xigbar
5. Young Xehanort
6. Vanitas (very possible)
7. Luxord (probable)
8-13 unknown

and finally, some possible returning worlds (and worlds I'd like to see again:
Twilight Town
Mysterious Tower
Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion
Olympus Coliseum and Never Land (2 important worlds for all scenarios)
Disney Castle/Town
Agrabah
Prankster's Paradise
La Cite des Cloches
Enchanted Dominion (with Maleficent's castle being the HQ for her and her council)
Radiant Garden (important for all scenarios)
Keyblade Graveyard (final showdown)
Land of Dragons
Beast's Castle
Port Royal
Pride Lands
100 Acre Wood (Kairi's scenario only)
The World That Never Was
Traverse Town (with some Disney Channel and Disney XD stars)

and a few questions: how will Sora take the news of Kairi joining the team?
Will she clash with Vanitas so he can try to forge the X-blade with one pure light again?
Will Kairi trust Lea from the start or will it take who knows how long to earn it?
Will Sora Donald Goofy and Jiminy remember their first visit to Castle Oblivion?
Will Ansem the Wise leave the Dark Realm alive with Aqua?
Can Terra still be saved one way or another?
Will Riku encounter Terra's Lingering Will?
Can Castle Oblivion be restored to its true form, just like Hollow Bastion did?
Will this be the end of the Heartless and Nobodies?
Will the Dream Eaters now reside in the Light Dark and Between Realms?

That's all for now.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha i kind of feel late to the Party on this Thread guess its what i get for taking so long to play DDD as far as the New organization goes and maybe its just me for noticing it, or maybe its already been pointed out im to lazy to go look through 16 pages but The eyes are what give away Xehanort Vessels. If you think about it Isa's eyes were blue Green and Braigs eyes were brown before they were infused with Xehanort heart, not to mention the whole pointy ear thing, so it got me to thinking who else could be one of the members of The true Organization. First of i think one of them will be Vanitas. i would love to see a diverse Kingdom hearts game where all three Major enemies are out causing havoc. I'm not counting the dream Eaters since they exist in the Realm of Sleep and they can be your allies as well. Also Vanitas has the Yellow eyes just cant see if there are pointy ears. Terra-Xehanort is also a possibility since he does count as an incarnation of Xehanort. I cant really see Luxord i mean sure he was around Just as long as Saix and Xemnas but i think that was just luck. I saw someone Say the Riku Replica, now that's an interesting thought Him being number 13, after all they said that Riku was a perfect candidate and a Clone or Riku could do it,

As for the Gaurdians of lights, I think it will be Sora Riku Kairi Ven Aqua Mickey, and its a Toss up between Terra and Axel, im not sure if they will save Terra in Time or maybe when they clash terra Will be split into two, its to confusing to think about, it also Brings up the Terra-Xehenhort as a potential member or Organization XII

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Haha i kind of feel late to the Party on this Thread guess its what i get for taking so long to play DDD as far as the New organization goes and maybe its just me for noticing it, or maybe its already been pointed out im to lazy to go look through 16 pages but The eyes are what give away Xehanort Vessels. If you think about it Isa's eyes were blue Green and Braigs eyes were brown before they were infused with Xehanort heart, not to mention the whole pointy ear thing, so it got me to thinking who else could be one of the members of The true Organization. First of i think one of them will be Vanitas. i would love to see a diverse Kingdom hearts game where all three Major enemies are out causing havoc. I'm not counting the dream Eaters since they exist in the Realm of Sleep and they can be your allies as well. Also Vanitas has the Yellow eyes just cant see if there are pointy ears. Terra-Xehanort is also a possibility since he does count as an incarnation of Xehanort. I cant really see Luxord i mean sure he was around Just as long as Saix and Xemnas but i think that was just luck. I saw someone Say the Riku Replica, now that's an interesting thought Him being number 13, after all they said that Riku was a perfect candidate and a Clone or Riku could do it,

As for the Gaurdians of lights, I think it will be Sora Riku Kairi Ven Aqua Mickey, and its a Toss up between Terra and Axel, im not sure if they will save Terra in Time or maybe when they clash terra Will be split into two, its to confusing to think about, it also Brings up the Terra-Xehenhort as a potential member or Organization XII

Although Luxord is a potential candidate, he was found just before Marluxia and after Demyx who was the first to be recruited after Axel and Saix, who did not become nobodies at the same time as the original six.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back