• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seven Wonders of Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you count the steps at the station?

• no

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • yes, once

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • multiple times just to be sure

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Wing

Awards
So just curious, how many of you actually counted the steps in front of the station?

I'll admit, the first time I played I probably went up and down those steps 5 or 6 times to see if they counted different haha

Beardman

I did. I miscounted myself the first time I did it, and I was like ">:0 no way!!" But then I went a second time and felt pretty dumb. XD

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I counted them a few times out of curiosity, thinking that maybe the amount of steps may change occasionally...

Antar

Awards
I recounted multiple times. And just like Beardman, I miscounted occasionally because the low resolution and turning camera threw me off count. I knew I wasn't the only one ^.^

Riku/Sora-Rule

would have been a nice easter egg if they did change occasionally, so that all the seven wonders had beyond normal explanation. the balls coming out of the wall, the shadow roxas, the nobody dog and Vivis, the ghost train, namine in the window, and an occasional disappearing step due to a glitch in the system DiZ was using.

Ventus_

Awards
It never occurred to me to count the steps myself but after completing the other wonders which had truth to them that somehow only revealed themselves to Roxas, it does seem odd that the stairs didn't receive the same treatment.

wolfshadow

I did count the stairs, but then realized most of the seven wonders were just given to Roxas for him to do something while Sora's memories were getting near completion (considering even Riku/ASOD asked Diz why he showed Roxas the train. All because he missed the trip to the beach and to prevent more accessible areas for the org).. Diz(ATW) just loves messing with boys three times younger than him.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I just considered them glitches in Diz's system. It didn't help that the Organization was constantly trying to get in which affected it as well.

Sorakh212

Awards
KH2 is one of the few video games I've beaten the most, easily over 20 times at this point, and I don't think I've ever counted the steps. I never really saw the point and I don't think there's anything special about them anyways outside of inside jokes and or possible KH memes at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back