• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

shadow of the colossus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot_Chocolate

im not sure if this game has been mentioned but wow. i picked this game up the other day and it is absolutly amazing. its so original. its about this kid who goes to this land where its said that people can have the dead loved ones revived becuase his lover died. and the only way he can get her soul back is to kill the 16 colossus that roam the land. the graphics and the landscapes are absolutly gorgeous. there are no enemies other then the colossus that u need to fight so it makes the game go by a little fast. but its worth it. if u havent played it rent it or buy it. you wont be disapointed.

P.S. its made by the same people who have made ICO

S

Shadow Soldier

zOMFG 1,000,000th person? Already? Boy, time sure does fly by eh Rufus

S

Shadow Soldier

Rufus_ShinRa said:
maybe not the 1,000,000th person might be a lot lower XD..

key word... MIGHT but who knows... this also has same number of threads as Shadow The Hedghog.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
LOL, thats where we had the short "are videogames art?" Debate... You won... Leik always.

sephira808

its a nice game,i like the monster but its a repeatitive game.u do nothin but stabing on the collosus vital point.n the story line r not pretty detail enough.i mean its a 1st sequel right?they suppose to tell wat happen to dat girl,where does he came from n all.i dun even know the girl name.not to mention where do dormin get his magical sword the only sword dat can kill the collosus

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
The game is cool *sweatdrop*
The storyline was there, but kinda wasn't....it's weird, really.
I have once beated the game and i gotta say that the ending was sad...

I'm currently playing the game on hard mode and i'm stuck in the flying collossi in the desert...Argo seems to be slower than usual or is the colossi faster...? i can't catch it like i did in normal mode.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
I heard that there are special easter eggs in the game, like unlocking special arrows and stuff, or thats wat i read in a magazine and it showed how to get them.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
doreo503 said:
I heard that there are special easter eggs in the game, like unlocking special arrows and stuff, or thats wat i read in a magazine and it showed how to get them.

There's this nifty feature called the "Time Trials." Therein lies the key to such goodies.

shadows rise

I already got the stuff from time attack, its fun messing with the collosi with it. All you have to do is go in front of the statues of the collosi's. Press tiangle or something, then after you passed two collosi's, you get a item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back