• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shadow Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody13

Sometimes, when I go to drive mode, Sora turns into a type of heartless thing! It's annoying! :mad: can someone tell me why?:confused:

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Because whenever you go into Master, Valor, or Wisdom form, this invisible counter adds a point to your Anti form count which, in turn, increases your chances of driving into it.

ordaXjn

no it doesnt effect them, anti form raises speed but makes str extremely low also...you have a better chance to go into anti form on pround mode than on standard mode

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^No wonder, one out of every 5 times i go to drive form i turn into anti. I'm on proud also.

There isn't any side effects to anti form?

pimpinhuskie519

Besides that it burns ur drive up not really only good thing about it is that it seems to have endless combos but its only good when in a one on one fight cause its attacks are direct but yeah i dont like it lol U cant heal and u cant use any magic and u cant revert back to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back