• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Shad's 'Help me plz' Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol, my gf would be so over that....either the whole "I don't want better, I want you." Thing or the slut one.....maybe a little less.....but she would not be HUGELY offended....I'm not help right now, am I?

Shadukai X

Banned
Alright, All of you that asked to be helpers are as of now Officially Helpers, but no more

NO MORE HELPERS CAN JOIN, SO DO NOT ASK

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Yay, cool, I feel special...So now, who need's help?

I'd tell her that you want her to think about what she's trying to do and the consiquences(Holy, did I spell that right?YAY I did!Usually get that wrong...)
Remeber the good ol' days, no?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
"I don't want better I want you"

Yeah, that'll REALLY make her feel great about herself. Call her a slut why don't you.

Idiot much? For someone who claims their intelligence to be so high, you obviously didn't catch the real sentence like any regular flckutard would have been able to. Of course, no, you like to take things out of context.

Where did I say "I don't want better, I want you"?

I said ""I don't want better, I want the best *holds hand and stares deeply into eyes* I want you."

Unless you have something better to do than spam and criticize advice especially if

A.) You're not the one seeking help
B.) You're not a helper

Then please, pack up your balls, and leave. =/

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
LOL! I was talking to Darkness-2-Light you dumbass. You are an idiot, how the hell could you even screw that up? I'm not here for anything but to be sarcastic, that should be obvious. As who the hell do you think you are that I even care you post in here, get over yourself.

And stop making yourself look like a mindless twit, you're claims of intelligence fail hard jackass.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You guys, STOP FLAMING EACH OTHER!

This thread is about helping people, and as a member of it, I'd suggest that you take your flamming to the PM's or in life...NOT HERE!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
LOL! I was talking to Darkness-2-Light you dumbass. You are an idiot, how the hell could you even screw that up? I'm not here for anything but to be sarcastic, that should be obvious. As who the hell do you think you are that I even care you post in here, get over yourself.

And stop making yourself look like a mindless twit, you're claims of intelligence fail hard jackass.

o.o

looks like you were. Lol silly me.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
looks decieve. Get to know them better, and know their personalities, then make a move on the one you like best after that.

Shadukai X

Banned
Alright I,ve got one. There are these three cute girls in school I like, though I can't decide which one I like more and want to ask out to home coming. What should I do?
I suggest a simple process of elimination. For a few days, try to get to know each of the girls a little better, after that, make a pro's and con's list of each girl. Think about who would most likely say yes, who is nicer, and who is more well-mannered. After that, think about it for a while, then make a decision. Good enough?

lionheart91

hey Shad i need help what if my girlfriend dumped you for another girl but she and her girlfriend were bi would you go out with both of them or just one.

Shadukai X

Banned
hey Shad i need help what if my girlfriend dumped you for another girl but she and her girlfriend were bi would you go out with both of them or just one.
I'm not gonna even bother with that due to the lack of legibility in that post. Please leave my thread.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
*confused*
how does your girlfriend dump shad? was she cheating?

Shadukai X

Banned
GTFO out of my Thread. My issues are MY problem to deal with, not yours. SO don't you DARE bring it up as a way to insult me. You Fail, get out now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back